Leg Routine Fitness Training Workout for Men & Women, Athlete Personal Training

Leg Routine Fitness Training Workout for Men & Women, Athlete Personal Training

Darrell Thompson is a personal trainer for athletes who specializes in increase performance. In this video Darrell gives you exercises and tips you can use to tone and shape your legs for a better body and look like fitness model.

Visits Darrell Thompsons Website

Music By Jimmy Gelhaar

This video was produced by psychetruth

Psychetruth is empowered by TubeMogul

Home

© Copyright 2010 Target Public Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. #Psychetruth #WellnessPlus

1. Nice video,but can I repeat these exercises one or two times?

2. cccurls says:

Nice vid! That is exactly how I want my legs to look.  What's the best inner thigh exercise?

3. Mark Mosby says:

Thanks for tips guys

4. Crazy clip. Fabulous movie.

My dad was once a fatty. He went from 279lbs of pure fat to 203lbs of purely natural muscle. I couldn't believe it! I just subscribed personally as I wanna strengthen. He made use of the Muscle Building Bible (Google it)…

5. Manju Ravi says:

I already told you. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly.

Listen I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items.

have a look here bit.ly/1d7MT5A?=uwyze

6. damn the chick is HOT!

7. Akash Singh says:

u're right. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. And Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. i found it here bit.ly/16uYmIo?=oevsx

8. might as well go bald with that forehead

9. yep i agree. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. Listen to this I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. if you are serious go for it now bit.ly/17c56M0?=oijdq

10. Alex K says:

squats steps lunges and bridges…this guy is a pro.

11. Hi! I'm Alyssa.I did -30 lbs last two months.Visit hawght.so#99wD

12. Hey! I'm Ashley.I did -15 lbs in 2 weeks.Go to givara.io#nEV0

13. Yogesh Joshi says:

sure is right. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. And Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. if you are serious go for it now bit.ly/10RdB09?=wcecu

14. Isaac Kang says:

I already told you. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. Between Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. worth watch here now >>> bit.ly/11dJ4rG?=ysscc

15. If you really desire to lose weight quickly, i suggest you Google search for "Avon Fat Furnace". You are going to achieve the beach body you should have.

16. It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when other people are able to burn up fat easily using Zippy Fat Loss (go google it).

17. i like how there are 69 likes on the top comment 😉

18. Gym pissuwa says:

If you want to bulk up, you should look up on Google "Elite Muscle Formula". You are bound to get the body you deserve.

19. Sulav Aryal says:

Hiya, have you seen Atomic Max Muscle? (Google it) You will discover the crimes we commit against our bodies. With Atomic Max Muscle, you will discover how to bulk up quickly.

20. Wow. Superb vid.

My older brother was formerly an obese boy. He went from 284lbs of fat into 216lbs of massive muscle mass. That shit was crazy! I just subscribed myself coz I would like to improve my body. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Google it)…

21. ecosby100 says:

well you have a week upper body and probably weak legs too

22. cool vid, hey guys checkout my channel and subscribe!!!

23. obs1dian says:

plasma tv forehead rulz

24. this video helped me a lot

25. Let me take you through some very important points when sitting down and standing up using a chair…breath in breath out. Bloody anal form police!

26. will this exercise make my legs tinner and longer couse i'm 15 and i'm still growing right ?

27. Dont know why but i sense a sexual tension between them ….

28. They do make a nice couple.

29. pa55enger says:

Mkay? Alright. Mkay? Alright, Mkay? Alright. Alright.

30. S0L0W21 says: