Yoga for Weight Loss & Belly Fat, Complete Beginners Fat Burning Workout at Home, Exercise Routine

♥ Our FREE Yoga App for Apple: https://apple.co/2MhqR8n
♥ Our FREE Yoga App for Android: https://bit.ly/2MidhBO

♥ Start Your Two Week Free Trail
♥ Help Support This Channel
♥ Subscribe To Our Podcast

Podcast & Audio

#WellnessPlus
#YogaWithSanela
#YogaForWeightLoss

——————————————–

#Yoga for #WeightLoss & #BellyFat, Complete #Beginners Fat Burning Workout at Home, Exercise Routine

Join Sanela a 25 minute yoga workout to melt away belly fat and build strength in your abs, core and entire body!! This yoga flow is effective for all levels, tone and tighten!

Sanela teaches private yoga lessons and classes in Austin.

Inquire about Private Yoga Lessons: sanelaosmanovic8@gmail.com

♥ Follow our Social Media

Related Videos

Ultimate Ab Workout! 20 Minute Abs & Core Strength Exercises for Six Pack at Home for Beginners

20 Minute Yoga Workout: Bye-Bye BELLY FAT!! Beginners Weight Loss at Home for Abs, Exercise Routine

Music by iChill Music Factory
Song: Indigo Sky
Album: Spa Dreams

© Copyright 2016 Target Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

1. PsycheTruth says:

Please CLICK THE NOTIFICATION BELL! Our subscribers aren't being shown our videos unless they click the notification bell next to the subscribe button.

2. Confused af says:

Your voice is soothing

3. I have gotten much stronger; have better flexibility; dropped a few pounds and appear thinner; and also have much more power by using this yoga guide “Yοmzοzο Kena” (Google it). The manual is truly interesting to use. It`ll encourage professionals all walks of life to take pleasure from yoga. It instructs us through the A-Z of yoga: postures, breathing routines, and also meditating along with their health benefits. .

4. I’ve been looking for a good yoga workout video where I can actually work out and I finally found one I had a bad day today so this video really helped clam me down and relax thank you so much got this I am definitely going to keep doing it

5. Those leggings look SO cool! Where can I buy a pair?

6. isir hussein says:

With bulging tummy n pain in my upper back tried ur yoga routines n i feel much better n thank u …..will b continue n till my problem area's r healed….n i luv ur voice its soothing thro the pain n breathing….God bless

7. This amazing yoga book “Yοmzοzο Kena” (Google it) is easy to use and I been able to put together a sixty minutes routine from it. What a fantastic guidebook if you are a beginner. Likewise, you can include this to your collection if you are a teacher. Due to this plan, I was able to shed weight, improved body versatility, and also a normal blood pressure. .

8. Look for the term "Yοmzοzο Kena" (Google it) to discover this yoga exercise information ideal for any individual who would desire to find out more about yoga exercise. The guidebook can be used by aspiring new yogi or even the individual who has been doing yoga exercise for a long time by then. The handbook tells the positions, deep breathing, meditating and strategies to get slimmer every day. .

9. Seamus Liam says:

I dropped 10 lbs in by following this yoga guide “Yοmzοzο Kena” (Google it). All things in the guide are helpful and a must for each practitioners to have. The guide comes with plenty amount of various postures that even the advance yoga practitioners would want, not simply the first-timer. .

10. Cat cow was odd. I ways thought you breathe out during cat and in for dog.

11. I like your video and help me I feel more stronger and more relaxed

12. Where can I find your legging ? I love everything about your video
    Thanks

13. CheF ClaudiN says:

I like your leggings. Where you get those?

14. Jay Squires says:

Hi, I'm now about to start, as of today, as part of a stress relief and weight loss too. Do i do this same video every day or do you have a routine for each day also please?

15. ImPePpa PiG says:

I am a 13 year old girl that has to deal with middle school and it is not easy. I have bad anger and people make fun of my appearance and my good grades. Finding you really did help me deal with anger I have and my self reflection. Today is my first day of doing this and it sure won't be my last. Namaste✌

16. How many calories (roughly) would one such session burn? Thank you.

17. Sue Blue says:

I am a yogi but wanted a different practice where it focuses on the weight management, this is it! Hope she makes more! It’s just the right amount of time and endurance for a great workout! I love how she talks to us like we are there in the room

18. Sue Blue says:

Super inspiring. I am on a self discovery journey and this helped physically and mentally! Thank you! I love her energy and commentary and plan on incorporating this video on my 32 day journey! Namaste!

19. Ur voice is so calming….

20. I weigh 112 and I need to have a summer body😩😭

21. What a load of shite

22. O K says:

Thank you from Albania , girl ! I'm 58 years old and I'm feeling fine doing these ex.😊

23. Sister Cloud says:

I'm a 5'4" female and I weight about 180lbs. BMI said I was moderately obese and so I'm trying to lose weight so I can be healthier. BMI also says that a healthy weight for a female my age is about 100-120lbs, which means I need to lose about 60lbs. Does anyone have any weight loss tips for me?

24. Thank you so much for sharing your gentle but powerful motivation in genuine words and actions I feel it and I am so inspired

25. Thank you so much! I'll see ya tomorrow! 🤘❤🤘

26. Mary Woods says:

Day 2 of this flow and whooooo I’m feeling it lol! This is awesome thanks for uploading this! Even my three year old is pulling out her mat (her blanket) and doing it along with me lol