Full Body Workout for Women – 20 Minute Daily Exercise at Home for Women – No Equipment

This full body workout for women consists of effective calorie burning exercises. All exercises can be easily done at home and require no equipment.

This workout consists of one set of 10 minutes that is repeated twice, resulting in a 2 x 10-minute workout. Between sets you will have a short water break.

Support my work on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fitnesstype

Complete workout programs: https://fitnesstype.com/complete-workout-programs/

FitnessType on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fitnesstype/

FitnessType on Google+: https://www.google.com/+fitnesstype

Enjoy!

Marischa

1. love this! Thank you!

2. Is it just me….or shes not squatting right?..

3. Hello! I would like to thank you as you provides wonderful work out videos. I was searching the best video and this is excellent

4. Judy Lusiri says:

Thanks for your video it really helped me my legs hips and legs had alot of fat but thanks for your exercise I look fine thankyou so much you really helped me thanks😍

5. Sweaty Betty here…fabulous workout.

6. this really helped me get fit

7. 247zeezee says:

COMPLETE!!! Yasssss!! Thks

8. pooya130 says:

Why just women? I'm a guy and did it so in your face!

9. I love this 🙂 now I am at average weight now! 99 lbs for a 12 yr old!! 5" 3

10. Sam Drews says:

Wow. Have to admit, I was having trouble motivating myself, but your workouts are fun. Thanks Soo much 😀

11. meuy222 says:

How many calories approximate burning from this work out?

12. laila maait says:

hello, does this workout need a warm up or can i start straight with it ? 🙂

13. Awesome, it suits for men too. Very Effective workout. Thank you !! I sweat

14. aura thai says:

Started it thinking that "seems easy let's do it…" 2mins into the video and I'm panting badly wondering what did I get myself into… great video 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

15. Kicked my butt!! Already down 28 lbs post-partum, 5 more to go. Thanks for the awesome videos 🙂

16. yout work out gott me sweaty as crazyy thankss i wanted to sweat is there any for like the belly area i have alot of belly fat i e lost 55 pounds natrually but o have aloy of belly still

17. I have only been doing the videos for a week, (3days) but I am sooo pleased. I feel the difference and loss 1 pound and an inch or two. The first day way brutal, but the more I do it the better I get. Thank you for these videos and I love that it doesn't take all day to get it done. Am I right in thinking that I can do this once a day a get the results? Lastly how many times week do you recommend? Once again Thank you!!

18. yeet says:

Is this help lower choresteron dear?

19. katta Arjun says:

ur squat position is not proper… u ll ve to keep ur back spine straight….

20. is it also good for abdominal?

21. I wasn't able to do two of the moves :/ had to do my own variations meh the scissors and the end one were abit tough

22. cardio and strength are my favorite workouts!

23. It's amazing one…….. I really can't believe… I have lost nearly 3 kgs in one month….. Plzzzz do more on how to reduce arm n face and neck fat…. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

24. Your videos are amazing and just what I need; With a healthy diet and your videos I'm down 11 lbs already!!