How To Make A Workout Plan – Workouts For Older Men
“How to make a workout plan?” is one of the most common fitness questions asked by older men.
Are you looking for a workout plan that’s right for you? When you’re searching for what’s best for you, are you confused by all of the different workout plans and strategies offered by all of the different fitness experts?
You’re not alone.
How to create a workout plan? How many days a week should you work out? How long should each workout be? How many different body parts should you train during each session? How many different exercises should you do? How many sets is best for you now that you’re older?
In this video, I tell you the most important factors to consider when you want to know how to make a workout plan now that you’re a little older and have a busy, productive life.
NEED HELP WITH A WORKOUT PLAN NOW? Call me at (213)973-8790.
How To Make A Workout Plan When You Are Older
1. Decide on how many days each week that you’ll work out. That number must work well with your busy, productive life and be sustainable. There’s no point in adopting the same time-consuming workout routine as the younger guys if your busy life makes it impossible to stick to.
2. Decide how long each workout will be. Again, make sure you can commit to that amount of time. Set deadlines. You can be effective in a shorter period of time when you make that your target and know how to make it work.
3. You’ll only need to train each body part one or two times a week to reach YOUR goals when you know what you’re doing.
4. Think total number of sets that each body part will need to be trained. Do a variety of exercises, if you wish, but it is the total number of sets that really matter. Remember that more isn’t necessarily better.
5. Don’t expect perfection. Don’t try to be perfect. Get better and better at executing the workout plan that you’ve decided upon. There is always a higher level you can get to. Always. There’s no need to bounce from one workout plan to another believing that you just haven’t found the “perfect” one yet. All training workout plans can be effective. None of them have no value at all like many mistakenly believe.
6. Watch your diet! The quality of every workout plan will be greatly diminished if you’re carrying too much body fat. The results you may or may not be getting will be hidden by the excess fat. The best weight training routine on the planet is not going to strip that body fat. Your diet will.
7. Go to www.MANformationWorkouts.com and get FREE workout plans (and much more) that are specifically-designed for older men!
FREE ACCESS INTO THE “WORKOUTS FOR OLDER MEN” MEMBERS ONLY WEBSITE
If you’re an older man with a busy, productive life and you want fitness information that uses your willpower, focus, energy, and time effectively and efficiently, then you want to get access into my special website.
Fill out the questionnaire at http://www.MANformationWorkouts.com. I want to learn all about your goals, strengths, weaknesses, victories, and challenges inside and outside of the gym. You’ll get instant, lifetime access into the MANformation Workouts For Older Men members only website filled with training, eating, mindset, and lifestyle strategies specifically designed for older men with busy, productive lives.
Go to http://www.MANformationWorkouts.com now and fill out the questionnaire.
At 56 years old, Skip La Cour is the world’s leading MANformation Expert and a six-time national champion drug-free bodybuilder. He helps men become their best both inside AND outside of the gym.
La Cour helps older men with busy, productive lives make sense out of all the extreme and oftentimes conflicting fitness information. He helps older men with busy, productive lives use their willpower, focus, energy, and time effectively and efficiently to reach their fitness and overall life goals.
Go here to learn more about Skip La Cour
DON’T MISS ANYTHING!
Sign up for FREE workout, eating, mindset, and lifestyle tips specifically designed for older men at http://SLTips.com/older-men.
Skip La Cour’s Website: http://www.skiplacour.com
Special “Workouts For Older Men” section:
Tweets by skiplacour
This video will answer questions like: How to make a workout plan? How to create a workout plan? How to make a workout schedule? How to make a work out schedule? How to create a workout schedule? How to make a workout plan for a man? How to make a workout plan for the gym? How to make a workout plan for yourself? How to make a workout plan for a older man? How to make a workout plan for an older man? How to create a workout plan for the gym?
#WorkoutsForOlderMen #workouts #workoutplans #workoutroutines #trainingroutines