Mesomorph Workout Examples | Training for My Body Type

Join me as a demonstrate a mesomorph style gym workout for the legs in this brief workout tutorial.

1. I'm only here to look at that ass tbh.

2. rayna says:

Can a mesomorph have larger shoulders than hips?

3. How should a endomesomorph train/diet?

4. Can you be my coach πŸ˜€I trained at home, I lost 40 lbs, my muffin top is taking forever to disappear 😫 I want to gain more muscles on my chicken legsπŸ˜‚ I'm working hard but lately i feel that I got stuck i don't see any changes on my body.

5. Melania says:

Thanks to you I realized that I am a mesomorph, and I am weight training for 3 weeks only and I already seen results . I am loosing way too much fat than when I was doing only cardio. Can't believe how strong I am. And I love it.

6. FABS says:

Yes yes yes….doing this at the gym TODAY!!!! Thanks a bunch!!

7. Farah Labady says:

But…. I love your body and this leggings omg 😭😍

8. Please demonstrate an Endomorph style workout. Home and Gym Workout. πŸ™‚

9. Great video! As a mesomorph, I struggle most with upper arm fat. Everything else is shrinking, besides that. Go to the gym daily and getting frustrated. Any video targeting that for my body type would be SO appreciated!!!

10. Can you do this for endomorphs

11. if i buy a home work out program,is there a FB accountability group.? That's what I want and need.

12. vidal colin says:

Thank you for posting this. Very helpful please more of this. I follow other you tube people because of workouts they post but knowing the right routine for our body type is even better. Thanks Christine.

13. I don't know why I thought you were really skinny… But you are sexy😁

14. Jasia Hunt says:

Im a mesomorph and my workout are quite similar. Yay. I loved this vid, more like this please 😊

15. Emma Prats says:

I followed the intermediate mesomorph one this summer, and omg it's hard! There's a lot of volume and cardio (both steady state and HIIT).

16. I bought this one ❀❀❀

17. sarasmiile1 says:

I have the mesomorph training program (intermediate and advanced). I love them. I hope you will release other training programs

18. Please show me these moves using only dumbbells ( and body weight) … those are the only things I have at this time.

I’m always thankful for you and the information you share with us.

19. Nutric Fibre says:

Your body looks soo good😍 please do more of this!

20. Nagutama says:

Not a meso but this look good! I will do It. Pls share with us more workouts ~~ t

21. dominique007 says:

How do you feel about the smith machine in general when it comes to squats? Some people say smith machine squats aren't real squats because you're being assisted.

22. Cindy Perez says:

Can you do Endomorph

23. Cindy Perez says:

More of these please !!!!!

24. Plz make more of these videos.