I TRIED Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson's FULL WORKOUT ROUTINE

I Trained like DeWayne “THE ROCK” Johnson for the entire week and it was EPIC! Entire Workout I did down below. Check it out!
———————–

4×12 incline DB press
4×12 DB press
4×12 incline bench hammer curls
4xMax cable flies
4xMax Chest dips
30-50 min elliptical

Day 6: LEGS✅(Same as Day 1)

Day 7: REST DAY!✅

#therock #fitness #workoutroutine

Songs:
Extenz – Gravity
Vons – white side
Dizaro – wiki wiki
Extenz – here
heart beat LIQYD
———————————————
👕BullyJuice Merch!🔥 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BL3GQ47?ref=hnd_adp_tp_3

😆👉SUBSCRIBE TO ME HERE: http://goo.gl/i0gXGy
————————————————-
😍❤Wifey: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-kg2QZtqrs6p42ckqntfA
—————————————————
Stay up to day with me.:
📸Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bullyjuice/

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
E-mail me at: mybullyjuice@gmail.com
—————————————————

1. BullyJuice says:

I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS VIDEO FAM! SO HIT THE THUMBS UP 👍 BUTTON IF YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!!

2. Patrick Hunt says:

Damn was that lady dying over there in the corner🤔😉

3. Caxon Moore says:

What's the rest time in between sets

4. karla p-t says:

What an inspiration you are Bully!!! Keep it going man!! 💪🏼🇺🇸

5. I've given this workout plan to my new freshman shot putter and told him WELCOME TO H.S

6. julia louk says:

Is good for your heart to that that cardio it really is cleans out your lungs and everything

7. julia louk says:

Well I've had all the right of since I was four and a half years old and I'm 34 now cuz my birthday is in February but anyway I'll tell you what when I get to hurt and there's nothing I can do about it but just hit every morning before school my mother would put me in hot water

8. How will you take the physical fitness test when it’s time?

9. Ushiab says:

You look strong, brother. Keep truckin' it!
    Btw, I hope your knees get well!

10. TeddyR__ says:

Great workouts bro. What song is the one that starts at 1:15?

11. SGT SAGE says:

Going to the gym in a half hour. Going 6 out of 7 days for this week and next…until my next Army fitness test. #BEASTIN

12. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!

13. How much do you weight brother?

14. Bar Full says:

What’s up man? Do you have any recommendations on what supps I should be taking at 17 (I’ll be 18 in 3 weeks).

15. Really amazing vid ,hard works pays of .pls more of these types

16. Please make a video on you eating day in the diet like zac efron in baywatch

17. M C says:

About muthafuckin time . Good shit !!!!

18. Joseph Boyd says:

Hello Bro, this maybe a natural way of helping your arthritis. I have been drinking Aloe Vera juice and it has helped me. I broke my foot when I was 25 now 68 have no
    sensitivity. I believe the Aloe Vera has helped. I have been drinking it now for about 13 years. It is good for the entire body.

19. jamtam says:

I know how u feel about the your arthritis i have it in my elbow. The Captain America kick my butt. The rock workout seem to be harder some i will still be try this workout Monday evening. Thanks keep do these videos

20. Fredell Lee says:

All these views on bra page at least like tha shit

21. Man you encourage me to push myself thank God for people like you I learn , watch , and try. Just want to see the results.

22. Boss M says:

Man I need you as a personal trainer, I lose motivation and I know you would push me to keep going, but I'm going to put in some work this spring no matter what.

23. Loving these work out vids! Show them what you’re capable of #Bullynation

24. peace 123 says:

My favorite rock quote is It doesn't matter,

25. Anyone else watch a bully juice video and then get the motivation to hit the gym right after

26. I like the video. I ship out June 17th i been in the gym lately working out but i dont really have a set plan. I put in work everday i go but im going to start using these as my schedule.

27. BullyJuice says: