30-Minute No-Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout

Get ready to burn major calories with Eliza Shirazi, creator and founder of Kick It by Eliza. This high-intensity workout combines dance, fitness, and (of course) kickboxing. No equipment is needed, and all levels are welcome. You ready to kick it?

For more from Kick It by Eliza, visit:

On Anna: Glyder bra, DYI tank, Year of Ours tights, & APL shoes
On Eliza: Kick It by Eliza top, Fierce & Regal bra, Vimmia tights, & New Balance shoes
On Emily: Kick It by Eliza top, Lululemon tights, & Reebok shoes

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us, real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer, who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean With POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

Visit POPSUGAR!

1. That could be my favorite PopSugar workout ever. Perfectly intermediate and absolutely fun. Thank you, Eliza!

2. I'm 160cm & 75kg. Hopeless to lose some weight. My target is under 60kg.

I will update everyday so i can record the progress too 😆

Today is day 3 doing this workout = still 74.5kg, cause i eat 1000+ cal today, calculating calories with myfitnesspal app by under armour

3. La Casavloga says:

that was such an awesome workout!

4. Gabby Lewis says:

I’m confused, this isn’t kickboxing….

5. I really loved this.. At the beginning it seemed like it will be an easy workout.. The arm part of the workout was FIRE!!! Will do it again tomorrow

6. AngemonRulez says:

ooo I like this workout! I'ma do this after I do the dance & cardio kickboxing workout. Maybe do 10 min + 10 min workout combining the two. Heeeeyyyyyy!

7. how much calories does it burn

8. It's my favourite workout ever!!!!

9. Yi Liu says:

This is a full body workout with simple but challenging programs. The arm moves here is the first arm routine I didn’t give up, thanks to the active recovery. And it’s always so much fun to have Anna. I love her positive and genuine attitude.

10. Deeksha Bhat says:

Thank you for the last bit where you addressed 'inner work'. Made this workout all the more wholesome and complete.

11. great workout! you girls kick butt!

12. Homeez says:

This was my first popsugar workout I ever did back in April. I could barely finish the modified versions. I have done one p/s workout every day since and I am down 17 lbs, have lost 3” off my hips, 2.5” off my waist and 2” off my thighs. I did this workout again (literally just finished it) and I made it thru the advanced for the first time! Thanks Popsugar !!

13. Loved this and all popsugar workouts!! May regret the arm portion in my 6 hour calligraphy workshop tomorrow!!

14. Just gotta laugh your way through the arms segment

15. Gracias, lo que estaba buscando. Les felicito❤

16. Plz bring Eliza back

17. ola elshora says:

Does this workout burn calories?!?

18. Shimira Cook says:

So I’m going on vacation July 16th , so I’m going on a month long pop sugar work out binge ! And I’m happy to say I actually completed this ! Which was TOUGH ! Lol but worth it ! Day 1 ladies ! Day 1

19. Odette T says:

Absolutely love this workout, seriously one of my favourites, always challenging but so fun and the music really helps to keep you motivated.

20. it went by so fast and i actually enjoyed ti instead of dying and hating everything haha!!

21. Lucy Rivera says:

I was looking for a good workout at home and I found this one , and it’s so awesome it’s been three weeks and I do it about 3 -4 days a week and lost and see the changes in my body ..I love ,love this thanks Eliza..

22. I had so much fun with this because I was actually able to keep up with her instructions! Such an easy flow and good burn

23. Lisa Wang says:

Loved it! So many ways that I could modify and customize it for different days, and challenges my coordination too! One of my favorites!

24. Kodi SiG says:

Going against the grain here, but for the same reasons i dont think a buisness such as: MalEmpire would be well accepted, im not a big fan of the Fempire slogan – but this is a great workout regardless, keep up the good work.

25. Greetings from Central Africa! This was a wonderful workout. Thank you.

26. Julie C says:

That was amazing, I am sweating so hard, but feeling strong 💪. Thanks for a great workout.

27. trinigirl86 says:

Loved this workout! Challenging but not too hard on my knees!

28. Yelle Yelle says:

If you need likes to get your behind up then sit down somewhere and try again next time 🙄🙄 Ridiculous… Do anything for a like. So stupid 🙄… Anyway, Great workout going to add this to my routine 👍… Sidenote – Anna is too cute lol love her

29. Love her energy!! Fun moves that really burned without too much jumping or strain on my knees!

30. Andrea Gil says:

I LOVED THIS WORKOUTTTT and also LOVED HER HAIRRR?

31. Rita says:

THIS IS THE BESTTTT WORKOUT EVERRR !!! THANKSSSS

32. Cara says:

You should reeeeeeally give a moment to show how to do the move first with proper form.

33. It was fun and a nice workout but in some rounds the transitions between moves are so quick I can't do them with good form. E.g. moving so quickly between lunges and kicks, my kicks lose power and height, and my lunges have bad form, going over the knee or not going deep enough. Maybe it's just me, but I reckon it's quite difficult to maintain good form whilst rushing so fast between moves.

34. This was good. More strength than cardio( like 70-30) in my opinion which is what I need. Would def do it again!