how to LOSE WEIGHT in 30 DAYS | diet tips + FREE workout plan

Today I explain how to lose weight in 30 days. I share my diet tips and my free workout plan.

JULY WORKOUT PLAN

Day 1: Billy Eilish – bad guy ab workout

Day 2: Breast lift

Day 3: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 4: Inner thighs

Day 5: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 6: Arm workout

Day 7: Blackpink

Day 8: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 9: Butt workout

Day 10: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 11: Kendall Jenner leg workout

Day 12: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 13: Armpit fat workout

Day 14: Ab workout

Day 15: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 16: Leg workout

Day 17: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 18: Arm workout

Day 19: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 20: Leg workout

Day 21: Back fat workout

Day 22: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 23: Stretch routine

Day 24: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 25: Calves workout

Day 26: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 27: Full body workout

Day 28: Hip dips workout

Day 29: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

Day 30: Inner thigh workout

Day 31: Workout of the day CHECK MY CHANNEL! It will be up today!

1. Sanne Vander says:

If binge eating is your problem, I made a video specifically about how to stop unhealthy cravings: https://youtu.be/OPPjufD44aw All the workouts of this challenge are in the description of this video! Also, join the Vanderfit Facebook group to connect with other Vanderfits and keep each other motivated ❤️❤️❤️: https://www.facebook.com/groups/931327580350725/?ref=share Good luck guys! You can do this 🤩!

2. Isabella says:

Going to be starting this challenge tomorrow!!! I’ll update you guys in 30 days <3

3. itss Beth says:

What do you think of making instagram group chat to support each other?

4. SHIRIS jake says:

5. Your accsent is so calming like in workouts I don't feel alone or rushed 💙

6. Cam Uribe R says:

My overeating was caused by snacking in unhealthy foods, instead of Ice cream I have a smoothie of frozen strawberries and banana, if I want something sweet I eat low sugar granola with some yogurt and it hits the spot

7. Ella Tris says:

Hey Sanne! Can you please make a video for losing thight fat in 30 days. Diet and workout❤️

8. Naina Giri says:

Omg this is everything I’ve ever needed ilysfm I’ve started doing ur workouts only like a week ago and even if I don’t get immediate results I’m always in a happier and healthier and i can’t thank u enough lyyy

9. Alyssa King says:

I'll be joining in and looking forward to your new posts. I tried some of your work outs already and your routines are high quality. Fitting them into my busy grad school schedule has already helped me become healthier and feel more beautiful. Take care.

10. Jayna says:

I tend to bored eat but I tend to do that on afternoons so I keep myself busy then. But even when I bored it, it’s on fruit but it’s still unnecessary calories

11. I love this soooooo much!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

12. Hey! I totally dislike avocado and try to find a replacement for it that has similar nutritional benefits.. any tips on how to replace avocado!

13. some person says:

Love the tips! I'm going to do this challenge! 💞

14. Dyan koperly says:

U motivate me so much everyday💙

15. Dyan koperly says:

Love ur videos ur so honest & amazing 💙🥰!

16. Marit Oudijn says:

this is ao helpfull! but what do you think is the best food to eat if you want to feel full and not eat all other fooda

17. when can I eat some sugar?
    And maybe can I eat a burger 1 time a week with my friends?

18. Clem Sou says:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Thank u 😘

19. Sang Zie says:

60 days ✔✔✔✔

20. Hey Sanne ❤
    Do you prefer working out like the workouts you show on your chanel or do you prefer going to the gym sometimes? And how often do you do yoga? 😊

21. Hey Sanne! I would like to hear your opinion on my situation.
    So I’m only 14 years old.. I’m not at all overweight, but I don’t really like my body.. so yeah I’d love to loose some fat..

But I live with my family who isn’t that healthy… So usually I’m free to eat without anyone else for breakfast and lunch. But I can’t decide my dinner.. Because of that I’ve been obsessed about eating as little as possible, so I have a lot of calories left for dinner.. But it has gotten to crazy.. Today I only ate an apple, dinner and another apple for dessert…
    I think I’ve been under-eating, and this leads to binge-eating in weekends..
    I hate it, I really do! But I don’t know what to do…
    The worst part is that because I almost don’t eat anything for breakfast or lunch my family thinks I’m slowly developing an eating disorder… And I’m just like: yeah… well you don’t know about my binges…

I hate it, I hate it so soo sooooo much!!!
    I’d love your response!❤️

22. I’m so excited and can’t wait to kill this challenge 💪❤️

23. thank you!! I've been waiting for this and I hope I can make it!! wish me luck i love you!! ❤️

24. Yaaaaay❤️❤️❤️🙌🏼

25. Agos Gaston says:

Yas queeeeeen love u, finished the June workout plan and even though I haven't lost weight I feel more motivated to workout and eat better. Totally doing July's plan