5 Minute Tone Body, Chest & Back Workout, Fitness Training

Five min exercise routine to tone your chest and back for a great bikini body.
♥ Start Your Two Week Free Trail

Home – Studio

♥ Help Support This Channel
♥ Subscribe To Our Podcast

#WellnessPlus
#WorkoutWithTammy
#ChestWorkout

——————————————–

5 Minute #Tone Body, Chest & Back #Workout
#Fitness Training w/ Tammy

Five min exercise routine to tone your chest and back for a great bikini body.

Related Videos
5 Minute Tone Body, Butt Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body, Abs Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body Legs Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body Shoulders Workout, Fitness Training

5 Minute Tone Body Arms Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

Soon to Come
5 Minute Abs Workout 2
5 Minute Butt Workout 2

Music By Jimmy Gelhaar

This video was produced by psychetruth

Psychetruth is empowered by TubeMogul

Home

© Copyright 2008 Zoe Sofia. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Tubemogul. #Psychetruth

1. Angel alina says:

Thanks for share us your fitness trips….. Its really great.

2. True Crime says:

Great video! Thanks!

3. Amanda Hall says:

I have a bench at home 🤷‍♀️

4. This exercise for men or women

5. Good workout thank you I'm going to do it again later on this evening

6. I loved how she looked at the camera after every count 😂

7. تما رين ممتا ره

8. Mylove glow says:

Your workouts works for me going on 7 years I been useing your videos .. Thank you so much

9. these are the most perfect excises I did it and work just perfectly
    if you do it 3 times a day you will lose your weight so fast

10. I love Tammy's workouts!! Does anybody know if she has a YouTube channel or web page?

11. binayak oli says:

Thanks for the Video clip! Sorry for butting in, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you tried – Scarlet Superior Body Formula (probably on Google)? Ive heard some super things about it and my m8 after a lifetime of fighting got great Six pack abs and lost a ton of belly fat with it.

12. Naty P says:

Awesome….full of energy!…thanks Tammy!!!

13. This&That says:

I already told you. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming.

btw!but ye the surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items.

have a look here bit.ly/1f0wkaI?=yrubb

14. tsuki amu says:

It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when other people are able to lose fat easily using Lean Body Blaster (go google it).

15. yep i agree. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. btw!but ye I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. you can watch out here bit.ly/16uhOos?=knnqb

16. Pat Ashley says:

These are great exercises. I was looking for something to tighten my chest and arms. Great workout.

17. theses workouts are really helping me even though i'm skinny i still need it…EVEN MY SISTER LOVE IT

thanks tammy

18. Emily Neel says:

yep. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. btw!but ye One of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly. i found it here bit.ly/12nTdgZ?=njgvu

19. It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when these other normal people build muscle easily using "Ripped Max Stagger" (Google it).

20. I already told you. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly. And The surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items. get to know here –> bit.ly/10IVac7?=yahoo

21. abi anfield says:

This was great.
    but the second to last one , i think im more comfortable with four .
    but your fantastic .

22. Hello, have you discovered Cosmos Fat Loss? (Go Google it) You will find out about the crimes we commit against our bodies. With Cosmos Fat Loss, you will discover how to burn calories fast.

23. Julia Odell says:

Hi. Great, in depth workouts. Thank you. I'm after a whole upper body workout to include arms, shoulders, chest and back using dumbbells. I use an exercise bike for lower body. Should I just put all 3 of your upper body workouts together (Arms, Chest & Back, Shoulders) or is that too much? Or do you have a single routine for the whole upper body using dumbbells? Rgds. Julia juliaodell.co.uk

24. Have you experienced "H6x Muscle Monster?" (Google it) It is a quick and easy way to build muscle fast.

25. It would be a shame for you not to bulk up when normal people are able to get ripped so easily using Elite Muscle Formula (check it out on Google).

26. Have you tried "Ripped X Beast?" (check it out on Google) It is a quick and easy way for you to get ripped fast.

27. asad malik says:

Glad I uncovered this movie. Appreciate Youtube due to this kind of content…

My homeboy had been bullied. He explained he was planning to get bigger. I did not believe him. Until he added 40lbs of absolute lean muscle mass. He made use of the Muscle Building Bible – look in Google. He doesn't get bullied anymore. I personally signed up the other day. Not to mention this guys emails are cool!!!

28. satish jha says:

Have you experienced Ultra Slimming Formula? (look for it on google) It is a quick way for you to burn up fat fast.

29. It would be a shame for you not to get ripped when normal people accomplish it easily with Atomic Max Muscle (Look it up on Google).

30. Pubbudu745 says:

It would be a shame if you did not shed fat when these people accomplish it so easily using Mimmu Fat Blast (search for it on google).

31. dukmaster777 says:

Hi, have you discovered Max Muscle Extend? (look it up on Google) You will learn about the crimes we commit against our bodies. With Max Muscle Extend, you will discover how to bulk up quickly.

32. abdk1213 says:

I actually do have a weight bench in my home!!

33. Great workout! tammy, you are the best!

34. Aliya sous says:

I liked tammy's ecercises very much it's easy and practical ..thanks

35. Cat Groth says:

Tammy, what are your eating habits, and things like that?

36. Wesam Gusti says:

Dear Tammy,
    Greeting,,,

I need to know how many sessions do I need to exercise per?

Wesam,

37. GhostToast says:

need a hair clip! Nothing more annoying than sweaty grimy floppy hair in your face when you exercise. Try a hair clip, sweat-band, bobby pin.

38. Msjilllee says:

whats the difference between the one-arm row and the bent over row?

39. iljana74 says:

NICE! I've been looking for exercises targeted on upper back especially. And here it is! Thanks.

40. great videos! but do you think you could make a video with advanced workouts because these dont really do much for me.

41. AdrielVary says:

Can u do a five min medicine ball workout?

42. crysta50 says:

@remus99 Yes, my sister used the same diet program suggested at the site WeightLossAction.Info and lost A ton of weight really fast.

43. arkhadius12 says:

hey hey! Have you considered intellectus 424 diet (just google it)? Ive heard some unbelivable things about it and my friend lost a ton of weight with it.

44. J Hall says:

Tammy loving your workouts I am using them to help me lose weight!! thank you so much x