Foot Injury Workout Routine. 20 Minute Full Body Exercise Video

JOIN THE HURT FOOT FITNESS COACHING PROGRAM HERE: https://www.hurtfootfitness.com

Hurt Foot Fitness e-book: https://gum.co/HurtFootFitness

GET COACHING: carolinejordanfitness@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/CarolineJordan

Strong Body Program : https://www.hurtfootfitness.com/strongbody

High Hamstring Tendonitis Guidebook: https://gumroad.com/l/highhamstringtendonitis

DONATE: https://www.paypal.me/CarolineJordanUS

Buy Book: http://amzn.to/2kLQZtA

Blog: http://www.carolinejordanfitness.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carolinejordanfitness

Twitter: https://twitter.com/carolinefitness

Instagram: @carolinejordanfitness

If you liked this video, please support the channel by hitting “LIKE” and the “SUBSCRIBE” button. Your support helps fuel future content and a more powerful impact in the health of the planet

Get ready for a fun, challenging foot injury workout routine you can safely do while recovering from a lower leg injury.

I know what you are thinking: “But Caroline… how am I supposed to exercise without my feet?!” “What do I do if I can’t run? Or jump?”

Don’t worry! I’ve got a lot of options for you. All you need is to be open to think outside the box. Are you ready to explore new types of movement? Look at this injury as an opportunity for fun exercise adventures! Get ready to try new things and see what your body is capable of.

Done safely, exercise is an important way to accelerate healing. The healing process requires good blood circulation and a satisfactory flow of nutrient replenishing blood to the injury area. However, your exercise choices need to be SAFE, SMART, and not put ANY stress on your injury… which means you are going to have to get creative.

In this strength session I want to teach you essential bodyweight strength exercises that will help you build a foundation of fitness and stay strong no matter where you are in the recovery process. Reminder: just because these bodyweight exercises don’t involve weights or impact, doesn’t mean they are easy! Mastering the right form takes focus and skill. Pay close attention to how you move through each exercise and go for quality over quantity. Do less reps or sets if needed to focus on your form. All of these exercises can be done anywhere, anytime for more energy, strength, and fitness. You can choose to move through the entire workout at once or mix and match these moves into your weekly fitness schedule to maintain muscle mass. All you’ll need to complete these exercises is your body and a mat! Ready to get sweaty? Grab your water bottle and let’s go.

You must be cleared by your doctor or physical therapist before starting this or any exercise routine. The following is not to replace the care of a doctor or medical professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor first and remember: when you are healing from an injury, HEALING needs to be your #1 priority. Take however much time you need to heal properly so you can come back to full health. Always listen to your body and if anything puts your injury healing in jeopardy or hurts STOP. We don’t have time for you to get another injury! Honor what you need to do for healing and move mindfully. Pace yourself. Your goal should be to come back stronger and better. Creative workouts can support you in keeping your muscles moving and your mind positive while you recover. I suggest previewing this workout first. You may need to eliminate specific moves until later in the recovery process. That is OK. This is NOT a race to the finish. This is about YOU staying in active and maintaining health while you heal. Don’t rush. Listen to your body, have fun, and always remember “smiling is very advanced” 😉

Leave me a comment below and let me know how you feel after completing this workout.

My FULL Hurt Foot Fitness program gives you over 100 exercises and workouts to stay in shape while recovering from injury. You’ll be BUSY keeping up with all of the fun fitness I’ve got planned for you! Are you ready to get sweaty and have some fun? Come on over here and ENROLL: https://caroline-jordan-fitness.teachable.com/p/hurt-foot-fitness-coaching-program

I am proud of you and I want you to know : YOUR BODY WILL HEAL. You will come back from this injury stronger and with more appreciation for the active life you love. And I’m here to help you do it.

Stay strong and stay positive. I want you to know : you’ve got this.

Caroline

1. Doris Greter says:

I am so happy having found you! Thank you, I will try to do these exercises now every day! 🥰

2. kiley redd says:

I'm a dancer and while at a dance camp I broke my toe rn it's my only off season of the year and I need to workout still. Thankyou!!

3. Ann S says:

I sprained my ankle and was determined to keep working out in a safe way while healing. Your videos have been wonderful and I enjoy doing them daily. Your workouts have helped me maintain my strength, flexibility, and sanity during my recovery process. Thank you.

4. Hari Bhaskar says:

How many times should one ideally repeat this exercise?

5. That was awesome ! Surpisingly hard but was laughing all thr way through ! 🙂

6. Zz le says:

I am recovering from a broken foot and while I was doing one of the exercises my boot flew from my foot and across the whole entire room

7. Ruqayah says:

😍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

8. W W says:

Too much chatter makes it hard to relax with someone constantly nattering in my ear. My single earbud since the audio is messed up

9. The Memester says:

Can I get more than 9 likes please

10. is it okay for a ligament injury? i still have a bit swollen feet but my waist is hurting from being in one position constantly

11. Gary Maxted says:

I can’t thank you enough for making these videos. I had a stress fracture in my foot and couldn’t work out at all but when I found your videos it was my salvation. (This written by the wife of the person in the picture).

12. Asim Saeed says:

My foot is injured…
    So Can i do these exercises after 6 months of c section…
    Plz reply must..

13. How many calories was burned by this excercises?

14. This doesnt work. I've done it, but im just getting fatter

15. LogJam TV says:

I've been doing my regular yoga and running through some annoying ball of foot pain for several weeks but after my run last Sunday I can't walkout without a limp this week. Pain and swelling much worse and night and morning . . anyway, I'm not one to sit and 'rest' too much so I looked up videos for workouts for foot injury and found this and your channel. Thank you, thank you! You have such a great attitude and I can tell you love helping people through your life experiences. XRays show no obvious injury to my foot that Xrays show so tests will show if it's related to arthritis/gout, but until then, we must carry on! Thanks for sharing!!

16. Hi Caroline. I've recently injured my foot. I tried this workout which is fab but found myself having lower back pain. I'm tall and I find when I work out on the floor especially when doing the elevated leg moves I get lopsided putting strain on my spine. Must be to with weak abs and a past prolapse. Do you have any advice please. Thank you.

17. Jeff Tam says:

That was awesome and challenging! I have plantar f. and this was great to add to my routine!

18. Thank you for this video

19. I feel great but I need to be told how to breathe more often🙄

20. Thanks for your brilliant workouts, and for your energy. I love the way you keep the focus positive. Do you have any plantar fasciitis workouts?

21. I gained weight while trying to heal from my injured achilles tendon i got from july. I can walk and everything but cant do hard training exercises as it will start to hurt my foot again. Can this workout help me lose the weight i gained?

22. Mind feels great, body feels great. Only exercise I couldn't do was the side knee plank because I'm still in a boot so I toppled over! 😂

23. Lexi Tingley says:

What are the names of these exercises

24. Raina Sharma says:

Thanks… very helpful.. i felt so demotivated after foot injury.. i got bunion and it's very painful. But i have cervical too. Are these exercises safe in that.

25. I have a fractured foot and I’m in a boot but I do gymnastics but I’m so scared that I will lose my skills but I did your work out and it is absolutely amazing I love it so much I can’t wait to do it again👌👍

26. My butt is on fire!!!! Lolz