Fun Dance Exercise Workout Fat Burning 2, Legs, Thighs, Butt at Home Beginners Aerobic Cardio

♥ Help Support This Channel @ http://www.patreon.com/psychetruth
130+ Exclusive Videos @ http://www.psychetruthpatrons.com
↓ Follow Me! Social Media Links Below ↓

Fun Dance Workout Cardio Fat Burning 2, Legs, Thighs, Butt at Home Beginners Aerobic Weight Loss Exercises

This is dance workouts videos to do at home to lose belly fat and weight loss featuring Jen Hilman. This workout targets the lower body including the legs, thigh and butt for women.

Follow our Social Media

Related Videos

Fun Beginners Dance Workout For Weight Loss – At Home Cardio Exercise Dance Routine

Fun Beginners Dance Workout For Weight Loss, At Home Cardio Pilates Dance Routine

Dance Workout for Beginners, Leg & Butt Workout, Great for Dancers! Cardio Barre Workout

Music By iChillMusic Factory
Songs: Suede Dreamz ,Mexican Rave, Electro Frap
Album: Bar Beats 2
Song: My Pink Jaguar
Album: Bar Beats

© Copyright 2014 Target Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. #Psychetruth #WellnessPlus

1. Tony says:

Nice belly Jen…..

2. I didn't feel good doing this workout

3. Aquarium needs some plants…

4. corey mertz says:

What am I not getting? I do not understand why some of you guys feel like it is appropriate to make comments about the woman's appearance. You guys are the ones watching the videos alone in your room. These women are doing a very difficult thing. I for one could not fill in the video with creative and original content off the cuff. People now days are pigs!

5. Sage Jess says:

Two weeks with legs, thighs and really noticing the difference, leg strength, bounce and wanting to dance. I also combine Jen's Fun Dance W/O #3 with this along with flow hula hooping for an amazing hybrid combo. Love your stuff Jen ♥

6. Looking forward to doing this one, I skipped it and went to #3 somehow lol.

7. Cynthia Owen says:

Is the one on the left stoned?

8. Workouts are simple, Just go to Unflexal workouts.

9. This is the only thing that helped and I think you should get a exit only tatoo right above your butt😂😂😂😂

10. Robo says:

LOVE these workouts…love you and the positive energy from start to finish. Please make more!!!

11. loved it so so much 😀 <3 <3

12. barath4545 says:

+PsycheTruth 3:11 The earliest endorsement for Bernie Sanders 🙂

13. SylviaZoe1 says:

So fun and chill. Love your dance workouts.

14. I really appreciate it

15. i love this chick who's doing most of the talking. her voice is relaxing and she makes this look fun. still need to try it 🙂

16. I don't like tattoos. I feel it's defacing the body God has bless us with.

17. Jade G says:

I enjoyed that ! thanku  !

18. Criss.Titi says:

thank you for this videos. I really enjoy Jen's classes. I'm not too overweigh but I have never really worked out, so this helps me so much to work out. it is fun, easy but with a challenge. I cannot keep up other trainings but this ones are kinda easy. so thank you for that. I have a pound and a waist inch less since I started to work out to this series. keep them coming please!!

19. N. T. says:

Thanks Jen & friend. Nice tattoos.

20. s4ujcd says:

Can I hire you girls to dance at my birthday party?

21. Tattoos or Not? U Jen Hillman and your friend are beautiful and sexy the way u are. Don't let people tell u what to do, decide yourself because u only get one life which means I only get one opportunity.

22. DarlingDolly says:

tattoo's are beautiful and so are you two ladies!

23. Bre Klein says:

Tattoos are sexy ;)!

24. Anu Ranjani says:

THIS WAS AMAZING! thankyou! <3

25. Corinne Bunn says:

Less is more. Take your time. You're young and you have your whole life to get tattoos. I have two. One that is covered and I don't like the cover much either :/

26. Thanks for those super cool workouts! These really are the only type I actually enjoy doing 🙂 They are so much fun!

27. Farmer Gootu says:

@Your Clone this is what's fappening, the one on the left reminds me of katie perry

28. I love tattoos! When you see the design you want to get you will know. Thanks for the workout :]

29. I hate the way this sounds, but women shouldn't have a lot of tattoos, and they should be small like a heart or a cross. But that's just my opinion. You do you. Tattoos are not meant to make people look trashy. It's art on your body. Every tattoo should me a memory or something that means a lot to you. It shouldn't be decided for you by someone else how many to get or what to get. It's all up to you.

30. Mela Cooper says:

YAY! Just finished this workout! I really find this one, just as the other ones you've done, enjoyable and happy and a great addition to my workouts. Please continue to make more of these videos!  Thank you so much! 🙂

31. Andrew Brown says:

Awesome vid, thanks!

32. David says:

I think that Yoda even joined in at one point 😉

33. j. pershing says:

Well done! The whole idea is to get the body moving. There is nothing wrong with they way they look,this is the way women should look healthy.

34. God gave you beautiful skin for a reason, why spoil it with ink that'll look stupid when you get older, guess laser clinics will make a small fortune from silly decisions made now, ask a super model if they think having a tattoo would have made them rich.

35. i want to take LSD with the one on the left.

36. Viq says:

What exactly is the issue people have with this. I have not watched the entire thing but I will in the future.

37. dimitris Teo says:

Hey girls!!!!You distract the meditation of MASTER YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. sorry for this comment butdarlene seems like shes a display . she move akward cant explain further shes not even doing the moves properly

39. Opinionator says:

No mas on the tats.

40. Great workout Jen. Thanks Ladies!!