8 Minute Cardio Workout at Home, Exercise Routine & Fitness Training for Fat Burning

♥ Start Your Two Week Free Trail

Home – Studio

♥ Help Support This Channel
♥ Subscribe To Our Podcast

#WellnessPlus
#WorkoutWithDena
#CardioWorkout

——————————————–

8 Minute #Cardio #Workout at Home, #Exercise Routine & #Fitness Training for Fat Burning

No time to workout? HA! This 8 minute cardio workout will get you fit in no time! Practice at home or outside in the dirt, this work out is great for all levels!! No excuses not to exercise with this fitness routine training for fat burning!

Follow our Social Media

Dena’s Website:

HOME

More Workouts by Dena:
Home Butt Workout: Lift & Shape For Beginners | Psychetruth Fitness Training | Dena Austin

Home Butt Workout: Tone & Shape For Beginners | Psychetruth Fitness Training | Dena Austin

More Fitness Workout Here;

Music by Scotty B

© Copyright 2011 Target Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. #Psychetruth

1. I was searching this video from a very long time.thnx

2. Angie Jogan says:

great exercises definitely feel better makes my day

3. You can check Unflexal to learn more about training your body.

4. Garlic Girl says:

Great! About all the time I heart and got me sweating and heart racing!

5. AishO Karrar says:

Thanx alot ☺️ u make it look so easy 😂😂😂😂 can i know how much calorie dose this burn ?? Thanx again 😁

6. Kaitlyn Lam says:

Hello Dena I love your videos and I would like to know if you can make a full body workout video for beginner with Wrist pain?  Thanks

7. I love this video so much I feel so great after I do it, I do it every night its awesome

8. linh america says:

your legs are amazing

9. you have a sexy body

10. David says:

Its great when we get a Dena video, she is the best, right down to the last millisecond 😉

11. noel dullin says:

My classmates laughed when I told them I would shed pounds with Fat Blast Furnace, but then I showed them the results. Google Fat Blast Furnace to see their reaction.

12. Deep Subedi says:

It would be a shame for you not to melt fat when these people accomplish it  easily with Skinnimaker System (go google it).

13. Only 5 min but yet this workout kicked my ass i will surely be coming back to this

14. PsycheTruth says:

Are You #Cold ?!?!
    Get your Hot n Sweaty ON With Dina Maddie's 8 minute Cardio!!

You know you LOVE IT!!!

SHARE if you Do!! +1 If You LOVE Dina!!

15. share some exercises to reduce the breast … i so want to do it….plss

16. belly hips and thighs!!! 🙁

17. subscribe me and watch my new workout video. hope you enjoy

18. Bryn Roy says:

This is Great. Im a pro athlete and am in good shape but always seem to find a way to make myself feel guilty for not doing more. This is an awesome home workout! I do this one and your 8 minute abs.

19. Tracy H says:

Thank you for sharing. Great help.

20. Goran Dimov says:

If you seriously want to lose fat quickly, you should search google for Exyph Fat Loss. They can guide you and help you get the body you deserve.

21. farzi ghajni says:

Yo yo… Amazing film. My pal was once obese. He transformed himself from 285lbs of pure fat into 204 lbs of massive muscle mass. I used to be floored. I just subscribed personally because I would like to greatly improve my entire physique. He made use of the Muscle Building Bible (Search on Google)…

22. Ed Erickson says:

well done will try it ty

23. If you want to get rid of fat quickly, you should do a google search Legion Fat Loss. They can guide you and help you get the body you deserve.

24. ella hood says:

Love this work out and the fact that you do it aswell and not just give us instructions! I've only recently started working out and have found that this is easy enough to start of with thanks 🙂

25. Dena Maddie says:

Yes, this exercise will add muscle tone and work your core. Diet is 75% of weight loss, but if you are looking to tone up, strength & conditioning your body will have lasting benefits!

26. mimi4ka2208 says:

If you seriously want to burn up fat fast, you should google Nifty Fat Blaster. They can help you get the body you deserve.

27. bLuebhErie says:

thank u! i'll try this every morning before going to work! trying to lose some fat…

28. Chintan Dave says:

You're right. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well.

Between in a best female model 2012 exclusive interview she had mentioned about her strong abs with this 7 food items.

if you are serious go for it now y.ahoo.it/2lf0k?=hsssp

29. cmgeroni84 says:

This fat boy is sweating!

30. Typically youll start to notice results after the first week, which only accelerate as time goes on. In fact, most of our clients REGRET not taking a picture of themselves shirtless as they get started as the results can be staggering over a short time Check out WEIGHTGAINFAST.COMUV.COM

31. heyitsrosie says:

Hey I just wanted to ask something. I'm a really skinny person but i got belly and back fat is this gonna help me out?

32. Prateek Raj says:

Hello, have you experienced H6x Muscle Monster? (check on Google) You will discover the serious crimes we commit against our bodies. With H6x Muscle Monster, you will discover how to get ripped quickly.

33. Subha Das says:

Have you tried Lean Body Blaster? (look for it on google) It is a quick and easy way to burn up fat fast.

34. It would be a shame for you not to bulk up when these other normal people are able to burn calories so easily using Zippy Fat Loss (Look it up on google).

35. Hey, have you considered Bellyfattack yet? Just google it. On there you will see a helpful free video presentation by a longtime physician teaching on the right way to eliminate fat. This made it easier for Andrew to reduce his tummy fat. Why not give it a try. Hopefully it works for you also…

36. I just started this workout and the 8 minute ab workout yesterday. Omg I never realized how out of shape I am!! I'm trying to lose 10 Ibs.. and get more fit.. I want abs lol.. is that a good option? Doing both of these workouts everyday?

37. It would be a shame if you did not get ripped when normal people do it easily using Slim Body Maximizer (check it out on Google).

38. Dena Maddie says:

cardio will help slim down, but strength training helps build more muscles. Also, nutrition plays a huge factor as well! I talk a lot about nutrition on my website "todayIwillbefit dot C O M"

39. Dena Maddie says:

thank you for watching!

40. Dena Maddie says:

Abs are made in the kitchen! I talk a lot about nutrition on my website "todayIwillbefit dot C O M"

41. Dena Maddie says:

check out my website for recipes and motivational quotes! It's todayIwillbefit DOT C O M

42. Santia Gomez says:

you should do how to get rid or a muffin top.

43. I will definitely be adding this to my daily workout. Thanks for this