Quick Lower Body Cardio Workout

Try our lower body cardio workout! You will challenge your lower body strength while getting your heart rate up quick! Notice the low impact options I show you and choose what is best for you.

This video is for exercise purposes only. We do not own any rights to any music in this video.

1. Anyone need to kill your legs while doing cardio? Then this is the workout for you. The best part is..it’s quick. You’re done in less than 25 minutes. Enjoy! ❤️

2. Chiara G says:

Will you upload a one hour bodyweight low impact workout?

3. I love your videos!!!! ❤️❤️

4. Cool….i luv it🤩..thanks ladies🤗💝

5. Zainab Butt says:

i hope that will work on my thigh bcz my thigh is so big

6. Seriously love these kinds of workout omg it never bores me, hope you keep making new video 💕 especially the longer ones like 15 – 60 min

7. BodyGranite says:

hi i am lakshmi Nice WORKOUT

8. chyrl says:

Thank you for the Low Impact version for your workouts! I’m 59 with bad knees but working on getting healthy and some semblance of a shape back. Your workouts are just an added variety I need to keep from getting bored! Thanks again

9. I've done a few of the workouts from this channel and if you don't mind, I've got a few suggestions:
    *The cueing is confusing and I'm left guessing what comes next. Maybe, when you can, upgrade to a better mic and sound system and give cues as to what comes next. Would make it less frustrating for those of us who aren't too coordinated.
    *Also, would appreciate lower impact versions. Could one of the trainers demo the low impact version for the duration of the workout?

I do hope your channel succeeds. I can see the passion you have for it.

10. Qoon15 One says:

You’re the best 🥳

11. Workout in true sense..thanks.. feel so good.. How many calories (appx) does this workout burn?

12. Madhu Mathi says:

I need this exercise thank you 🥰

13. Do you ever do routines that focus on loosing stomach fat.

14. This is exactly what I needed thank you💜💜💜

15. Maha Adel says:

Does this routine help slimming down the thighs and lose fat?

16. plz do more such leg workouts

17. Hana Goumidi says:

I hope that it doesn't bulk the thighs !!!!!!