The ONLY 7 Exercises Men Need To Build Muscle

​These are the 7 best exercises for men to build muscle fast. Whether you’re a beginner, a skinny guy struggling to get bigger, or even if you’re advanced these exercises will help you gain muscle mass faster. You should be incorporating a couple of these everyday obviously leaving enough time for recovery. You can also combine these exercises into full body muscle building workouts that provide the best results. ​

🔥 FREE 6 Week Body Transformation Challenge:
☝️☝️☝️

Fat Loss Calculator: https://bit.ly/2JoQenD

TIMESTAMPS:
#1-Barbell row 1:04
#2- Barbell and dumbbell chest presses 2:48
#3- Barbell squats 4:33
#4- The pull up 7:12
#5 -Deadlift 8:51
#6- Shoulder press 10:15
#7- Power clean 11:51

If you’re looking for the simplest solution to build muscle in a fast and efficient way, the bottom line so to speak, I gotta say it doesn’t get much simpler than this. Because after spending years building muscle naturally I’ve learned that there are certain useless exercises that you should avoid entirely other exercises that you might want to consider incorporating and then there are the exercises that you just cant go without. Exercises that by themselves have the power to transform your physique. I’ve narrowed this list down to just seven of the most important exercises that you absolutely should have as a staple part of your routine to efficiently build the most muscle in the shortest amount of time. By mastering these 7 key compound exercises you’ll see incredible results even if you’re not doing any other exercises in the gym. And I made this video specifically for men not because women can’t benefit from these exercises as well but because the ideal attractive body type for men is a V shape whereas for women it’s more of an hourglass figure. So even though a lot of the exercises do crossover for both men women this video is specifically to help you develop the best manly physique with the least amount of exercises possible. I’m going to list off these exercises in no particular order, so Let’s start first with a very important upper body exercise the bent over barbell Row. With this exercise you’ll be working the rhomboids which are the muscles that connect your shoulder blades together so your upper back muscles and you’ll also be working the back of your shoulder and your biceps. This is one of the most important pulling movements that you can do. Because you’re working multiple muscle groups responsible for Pulling you’re able to lift a lot more weight with this compound exercise then if you were to isolate any one of these muscles individually. By strengthening your rhomboids and your posterior deltoid you’ll be tightening up your upper back which will help you hold yourself straight up and maintain a better more attractive upright posture. Since you can lift heavy weight with this exercise your biceps are also going to get a lot of stimulation because you’ll be lifting a weight that would be impossible to lift with an isolated movement like bicep curls. A basic bent over row is done by grabbing a barbell with your hands a little wider than shoulder-width apart. Stick your butt out and stick your chest out before beginning the movement. Then bend down by about 60 degrees so you’re a little higher than being fully parallel to the ground and you want let the weight hang straight down, do not flex your shoulders. While keeping your chest out pull the barbell inward towards your stomach and aim to touch your belly button with the bar. Then bring it back down to that hanging position and repeat this motion for reps. The great thing about rows is that you can do it with a barbell or you can do it with dumbbells, but a general rule of thumb to remember is that you’ll be able to lift more weight and typically you’ll be able to build more mass with barbells over dumbbells. Also by changing the angles at which you bend during a bent over row you can Target different parts of your back. A fully bent-over position where you’re at a 90 degree angle will Target more of your lats and the middle of your back whereas standing more upright will Target more of your traps and upper back. Let’s move on to another staple exercise that you should be doing, barbell and dumbbell chest presses. While the rows will help you develop the posterior or the back part of your upper body the chest presses are there to help you develop the anterior or the front part of your upper body. It’ll hit your chest, the front head of your shoulders as well as your triceps. With chest presses you want to spend the majority of your time doing them at two different angles flat and incline. If your weakness is your upper chest you want to spend more of your time doing incline presses. if your upper chest is fine but you lack lower chest development you want to spend more of your time doing flat movements. Now the reason why I didn’t mention

🔥 FREE 6 Week Body Transformation Challenge:
☝️☝️☝️

1. John Erggs says:

Doesn't mention lats in the row. What a great start :rolleyes:

2. Don says:

Do you have a video that uses body weight exercises only.

3. His voice sounds like Mac from "Its Always Sunny".

4. maxbored says:

Wow, this is horrible for your back. Be careful out there. I would be in intensive care if I did some of these exercises.

5. Why that muffhugger not using a spotter or rails?

6. FORNES says:

What is this new SQAUT exercise you speak of?

7. Don Walker says:

It's hard to breath when doing bent over rows but great exercise anyway.

8. rich tkatch says:

I don't recommend back squats without a belt… and you can do fine with a jefferson squat… better for your back

9. For me chin up is the most difficult exercise

10. X Axiz says:

Is this dudes face cgi or what

11. 84bigric says:

You clearly don't know how to properly bench… You morons aren't strictly up n down but rather more at an angle

12. Greg Bell says:

The seated press, should it be done with the bench at 90 degrees or on an angle ?

13. Tim Miller says:

Is there anyway possible to avoid low back pain when doing deadlifts or cleans? Every time I try those even kettlebell swings I can’t even walk hardly for like 2 weeks cause of the low back pain. I follow the form to a T also but still. Do you think I need to use extra light weight and develop a foundation first or what’s some ideas from you guys ?

14. Great information in a simple easy way

15. NCW Games says:

Dude skips leg day hard

16. Dbz super says:

How often can i do this full body workout and how many reps each?

17. 814chappy says:

Great video … love the bumper sticker

18. Using yout videos to train my boyfriend! lol thanks for the great info

19. This guy loves to talk. I'd hate to gave a drink with him

20. Steve Downey says:

I see dips in other big 7 videos. Is there a reason you like cleans over dips….(beside the benefits you mentioned) I love cleans , as a former football player cleans were a staple exercise. Would you recommend them to a male over 50? That is not my situation but curious to see your answer. Great video , thank you and I am subscribing now!

21. Dario Spirit says:

Great stuff, wonder what Jeff would say about this 🤔

22. Should I do this exercises 1st in my training or 2nd, after some isolation exercises to pump blood in muscle and warm everything up so I dont get injured because of heavy weights?

23. Raju Dutta says:

Hi
    I'm Raju..
    My yr 20 … My weight 46
    How to gain my weight plzzz help me sir…
    Tell me plzzz

24. Is this still working or is it patched already?

25. The best ones to do are the one you hate the most.

26. Great info. Good selection of movements. Simplicity is always better. One note on the cleans: don’t pull with the arms. Let the hip extension and shrug bring the bar up. On a different topic, one reason people have a hard time reaching the bottom of the squat is poor ankle mobility. Keep up the good work, brother.

27. Hey people he´s doing something you never do, advice us how to work out and that´s nice from him! but Sqauts? that was gain killing man. hahahaha

28. Great. Thank you. Subscribed. But, How can I help my wife by the only 7 exercises for the S shap🤔🙄?

29. Man, you socks rolled up to your stupid knees and that ugly shoe……can happen only in north America. I cannot stand similar guys walking around even here in down town Toronto Ca. Where do these people grow up? I think its the GMO food they eat is what make people so retarded. !

30. Sav Savvides says:

Dumbbells are much better than bars…..after a few years your joints will start to react bad to bar work. It's not a natural movement….allowing just that tiny free movement from using dumbbells will help your joints out in the long run

31. Mukuye Ivan says:

Hello really follow you so much. Can this help on man boobs