Tone Your Arms Workout – No Equipment (QUICK + INTENSE)

♡ DO THE QUIZ TO KNOW WHAT DIET AND TRAINING IS BEST FOR YOU:

Holly Dolke Quiz

♡ 3 DAY FLAT BELLY DETOX: ***

3-Day Detox

Tone Arms | Tone Arms At Home | Workout | Quick | Intense Workout

Welcome back to Thursday Workouts. This week, we are doing an arm workout, no-stop for 6 minutes.

Now, this may seem like its going to be so easy and simple, but let me tell you – its HARD! I remember when I first started doing these kinds of movements for my arms, they would burn and Id only last until about halfway through.

Although this arm routine is short, its very effective and tones your arms and shoulders. No equipment is needed, and you can put on your own music and just go for it.

I love doing this whenever I want to do an arm workout, so I hope you all enjoy!

Love, Holly x

Instagram: @hollydolke

1. (P.S I’m going to do this 2 times a day so I can get more better results)

DAY 1: Actually I paused a lot😂 I was literally dying but it will be worth it!

DAY 2: Same as the day 1 + the slapping part is the hardest

2. iluvCFL says:

Current weight 57 kgs./125lbs.
    My fat is mostly in my tummy arms and thighs.
    I love my thighs i just want them toned. 😉
    For my tummy its also my first day doing holly dolke abs workout.
    So for my arms,
    Day 1: I can't believe i finished that coz i cant feel my arms anymore.
    Will update tomorrow.

3. lily p says:

day 1: it really hurt and i had to take a few breaks but i powered through

i’ll continue updates as the days go on

4. That was hard to do😦

5. one of the best arm workouts I ve done !

6. Alys XO says:

My shoulders are too clicky for this

7. Hi I will do this

day 1:pain. Took several breaks and never completed it. Was not sore. wimps
    day 2: full out! As in I completed the whole video. Still took breaks though, but pushed myself to do the whole thing. Bedtime now.

8. ItsMaja says:

helloouu! I lost 20 kilograms, but now my Arms are wobbling. I don't even dare to wear T-shirts. Does this workout help me get rid of my ugly hanging arms? or does someone have any tips for me? (Sorry if my english is not soo good)

9. 0:46 start great workout 🙂

10. God!! Im sweating and it buuuuuuurns!!😰😰😰😰

11. Mk everyone else is doin this so i might as well lol

Day one: i did it twice cuz my arms recovered fast. I took like four breaks the first time and none the second time. I DID drop my arms too low sometimes tho

Day two: i only did 2 pauses and it hurt like hecc

Day three: took 3 long breaks but my arms feel stronger

12. Mk everyone else is doin this so i might as well lol

Day two:

13. Lindsey Vig says:

First day: this didn’t actually hurt that bad and I didn’t take any breaks and afterward I can move my arms fine but I feel a tiny bit of pain

14. adorepjm says:

lowkey proud of myself bc i can do this without stopping 🤪

15. this workout totally 100% works! i always wanted muscles in my arms because legit, I would flex and you couldn't see ANYTHING! i've been doing this workout for 2 weeks now and you can see my muscles!!!! without any weights this workout is amazing. If you are looking for a workout to tone up your arms this one is perfect! THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLY !

16. I was in pain for like 3 days

17. Rina .V says:

I’ve been doing this for like three and half weeks or something now, it really does burn but i can really tell a difference when I lift up my arm and see a bit of that under fat has shrunk. The more you keep doing this, you’ll get used to the burn and it’ll be easier!! Trust me I hate doing it every time but keep pushing urself seriously!

18. Miss Cathy says:

Could you show your leg position??

19. Mam plz..do you need for slowly

20. Literally one of the only arm exercises that actually works. Been doing this for about a week now and already seeing results. Thank you🙏

21. Tugce Oz says:

Is it good for triceps or biceps only ?