INTENSE CARDIO/TONING WORKOUT STRONG BY ZUMBA® 20 MINUTE DEMO

Try the total-body workout where every move is synced to a beat. This 20-minute demo is just a preview of what you’ll experience in a 60-minute live class. Think you have what it takes? Find a class in your area at STRONGbyZumba.com.

1. How many calories you burn with this exercise? Please answer me..

2. Lea Mengote says:

Thanks today I manage to finish

3. I do this workout every day its really helpful so thank you so much, great work!

4. I hated those "active recoveries". Especially when she said it while kicking the sh*t out of the air. 😂😂

5. Hafni Fatini says:

It's a really intense cardio. It burns everything alright 😌 I missed a couple of moves coz my knee can't cooperate that much but i did it till the very end, enough to get those fat burning. Tq

6. I want more videos like this please!!! The others you have are short!

7. Cleane Brito says:

Amei vou treinar em casa só assim vou sair do sedentarismo 😊😍

8. Lip Nati says:

Vamos la
    Lets go
    💪💪💯

9. Dodo Yoyo says:

I don't what if it will be so weird but one of my dreams to be zumba instructor like her sorry for my english writing

10. Muito bom!!!💖😍

11. great workout, what is the name of the cooling down song in the end?

12. Mi I says:

Please what's the music name🥺🥺🥺 really so good

13. Girl Wolfie says:

Today's my 2nd day doing this, I vomited yesterday but I felt light…I'm 16 n overweight…Many ppl make fun of me behind my back but now I'm done… I'm gonna continue. All of u guys don't lose hope, u got this…Good luck to all of u! I want all of us to do this together n show others tht we Can!

14. I only managed 7 mins today but my goal is to complete the whole workout.

15. Recently purchased this. And damn!! Even the modification version is a killer💪💦just finished 30 min outta the 60 min workout. Definitely worth it❤💙

16. Love Life says:

The music is very nice …thanks for the video ..god bless you 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

17. MUV says:

please upload more full videos

18. Love how she said this is active recovery!! I was not in recovery- more like recovery position because I've passed out!😂

19. Steven Luo says:

Where can I download that song without vocal?

20. Emna Aouina says:

Hello. I adored this workout. I loved the results. So happy with it. But I am wondering: is there any body who knows the name of the sound track in the begginning of this workout ?? I reallyyyyyyy need to know it please help me.
    Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

21. Same with body combat..no creative…😂

22. Leena says:

This is great but i feel like someone grabbed my heart and threw it out of my chest

23. LONG CASTER says:

stop putting ads pls

24. Wow a real copy cat of Billy Blanks Taebo workout.whole concept and techniques are of TAEBO and names STRONG BY JUMBA ……great

25. Didi Dodi says:

I saw the teacher in sugar fitness.. she was more fat.. now she Looks slimmer and I think her body machtes with this workout.. in my case I need weight… I'm very slim. I will dessapear with all that jumps and cardio full.

26. This is sooo awesome!!!💕

27. Yo yo Yo yo says:

How many calories can I lose with these workouts?

28. Razu Hasan says:

This is so awesome to watch but when you doing it's made u die 👌

29. Tina Marpuri says:

Where I can get a copy of your music?

30. Watching this is so fun, the beat is lit…

31. Very Very hard to catch !!!

32. Veera Nigam says:

This music really helps

33. Angela Suazo says:

Excelente lo mejor que he visto me encantó

34. I watch at the end so i can do it.my name is joanna my name is Zevianna