Indoor Walking Workout (15 minutes)

This 15-minute indoor walking routine is perfect to do at home! Lose weight while walking and tone up with my exercises in-between

———
♡ DO THE QUIZ TO KNOW WHAT DIET AND TRAINING IS BEST FOR YOU:

Holly Dolke Quiz

♡ Or do my 3 Day Detox to debloat and cleanse:

3-Day Detox

———

♡ Outfit Details:
My HeraXHero Affiliate Code: HollyDolke

♡ Outfit Website: https://heraxhero.com

Grab 10% off your order today with my code HollyDolke!

Make sure to check out this brand – the seamless edition is amazing and so comfortable. The clothes fit my body ridiculously well and I’ve literally been living in the outfit 😂Click on the link right now and be sure to treat yourself!

We want to look good and feel confident when working out! 😉

——–

Welcome back to my channel guys, and welcome if you are new!
In today’s video, we are doing a 15-minute walking routine, combined with toning exercises to sculpt your entire body.

When I started my fitness journey, I had no idea what to do and I turned to walk for results. It really helps burn calories and build up my endurance! So today I wanted to share a simple and easy way for you to walk, indoors, even when the weather is bad!

Remember, walking is a great form of exercise to help burn calories and lean out your legs, and I highly recommend that everyone tries to walk at least 10 minutes a day!

Enjoy the routine and let me know what you thought in the comments below

Love, Holly x

———

♡ instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hollydolke/

1. im gonna do this for 2 weeks and see what happens

Day 1 i honestly was like its just walking it cant be that hard boy was i wrong i was sweating so muchh

2. this workout made me sweat more than any other

3. How many calories does this burn? Xx

4. Alisha says:

Please don’t ever take this video down…it has helped me so much, thank you for making and post this!

5. WOW, didn't think i was going to sweat that much with this workout! LUV it! SUBSCRIBED!

6. I am trying to loose weight so do you recommend that I do this everyday or should I add more ? Thank you so much

7. BriiBrii 819 says:

Watching this as I’m eating a sandwich 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️😂

8. 신윤정 says:

Awesome!! It's really fun!! Thank you

9. Ne Neel says:

How to reduce brest

10. Liked both walking and toning exercises, will start them tomorrow. Thx Holly!

11. John Hales says:

If your walking inside to lose weight … It should not be a reach to determine why there is a weight issue to begin with.
    Can ya do a video on how to lose weight while eating a pie and 8ce cream please 🙂

12. Melissa S says:

I’m. New exercise wow good one

13. keke J says:

Finally a work out i actually completed!

14. Mousumi Das says:

Your exercise is so effective

15. Marie Lin says:

This workout is amazing ❤️ I really love the mix
    plllleeeeeaaasssseee give us more of that, and maybe also a 20 and 30 minutes video
    Greetings from Austria 🇦🇹😘

16. Get a jump rope girl!

17. Holly, I've been doing this workout for 6 weeks, I run when you walk and I'm seeing amazing results! Thanks to you I can now get back into my size 8s! One question, how many squats do I have to do to get a booty like yours? Probably 200 a day at least lol!

18. Really love this ❤️ need more videos like this 💪🏼 walking with toning. Kisses from Poland 🇵🇱

19. Thank you so much for this video! It's super easy to follow and really motivating!
    I want to lose at least 20 kilos and that workout adds perfectly to what I'm already doing. Easy to fit into my schedule because it's so short.
    Again, thank you so much, this video really is a blessing!

20. Been doing this for 2weeks every morning it’s work Fabulousxx😘

21. Super walking work out! Great inspiration; God bless !

22. bizzyfit says:

I liked it, thanks!

23. nancy nancy says:

Is perfect thank you for video I love 😍👍👍💪👏

24. Thanks Holly. This is just right for me. I've been religiously doing this routine for the last three months. I never want to stop. Should I do the 20 mins routine now?

25. How many days we should do this indoor walk???

26. This is really fun bc when I was doing the walking exercise I would get excited for the toning, but then when I was doing the toning I would get excited to do the walking. It's really great beccause the Workout is very nicely balanced. <3

27. Michele P says:

just the best instructor on you-tube

28. This seems fun. I'll add this to my workout. Fingercrossed that it will work and I will not get lazy.

29. great work out thank u

30. I liked the combination of both.

31. I like the walking exercises the best. I’m doing this to lose about 150lbs.

32. That's one hell of a workout, it's a killer for a newbie like me lol!

33. It Looks like you're moving your hips

34. How can u do This Barefoot

35. Love the combination! Thanks…929 steps before leaving the house!!

36. Mari Tes says:

I love love love this workout!! I stopped doing cardio because I as well hate running but thanks to this workout I don’t mind sweating because it’s not boring and I love doing it everyday, thank you so much 💕

37. Yamil Styles says:

I love this workout! Can you do a indoor walking workout of 30 minutes?

38. Durga Devi says:

Hello darling Holly. I love the workout so much it’s becoming my go-to one. Could you make a new one in the same format but with different toning exercises? It would be brilliant and we could vary the workouts. Best wishes!

39. pieldnieve says:

Perfect exercises for a 40 yr old. I actually did it!!! Yay! 🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼

40. i have tested this workout for 14 days, but making the walking super power walking and combined it with your 8 minute flat belly workout and added ten minutes of yoga for stretches plus of course adjusting my vegan diet as in eating more fruit and veggies than vegan junk food. i trained for like 30 minutes six times a week and have already lost 4 pounds and toned up considerably. for beginners it might take a little longer as i do a lot of sports since many years and my body is used to being trained. but like this it absolutely works to loose weigth and tone up. thank u for the inspiration, much appreciated plus love ur style. keep going!

41. I run Monday Wednesday Friday and do this workout Tuesday and Thursday so good!!!!

42. Piggy King says:

Love this video. A nice entry to my working out plan. Very easy to do 🥰

43. I sweated more here than 20 minutes on a treadmill