4-Minute Fat Burning Workout | Tabata for Beginners

Each exercise in a given Tabata workout lasts only four minutes, but it’s likely to be one of the longest four minutes you’ve ever endured. The structure of the program is as follows:

Workout hard for 20 seconds
Rest for 10 seconds
Complete 8 rounds
You push yourself as hard as you can for 20 seconds and rest for 10 seconds. This is one set. You’ll complete eight sets of each exercise. However this is specially made for the beginners and can easy try it at home only using the body weight.

Featuring: @smp.grg, @rosetta_rr, @uzzolamatya, @madanthapa2013, @k.c.sujan, @babinnakarmi

Location Credits:
Hotel Mulberry, Kathmandu, Nepal

Homepage

Music Credits:
Channel: ricardo fabian sales gimenez
Song Title: Tabata Songs – Back in Black (Tabata Mix)

Special Thanks to The Bodybuilding Store, Kathmandu

Enjoy 🙂

1. To those who are saying this is "not tabata" … Intensity is relative. This pace may not be full out for regular exercisers, but for a beginner who is 60 pounds overweight the pace is not easy and is very much tabata. In fact if out of shape, out of breath people were doing this video we would judge the effort differently, and that is the target audience. Hence the name of the video.

2. タバタトレーニングこっちにしよ
    なんか面白そう

3. flavrdPnut says:

Have to be honest I love these vids! I can do them anywhere and as I’m getting older everything hurts in the morning so I do a couple of these whether at home or in a hotel.. thanks guys and gals for putting these together and not asking me to buy a dvd😉👍🏻

4. Pankaj Maloo says:

Excellent excellent excellent video for beginners like me. Thank you so much

5. Me encantan las rutinas 🤗

6. suzyonetwo1 says:

Trop bon en plus avec cette musique super👍😘

7. Raj Dehoo says:

Thats easy for people who already train

8. This is amazing! It really is intense for a beginner like me. But it's so much fun, especially with the fitting music. I'll do this together with your 2.0 Beginner video for a few weeks now and then maybe give an update on if and how I improved. Thank you so much for this video!

9. First I fell in love with the motivating music, then I started this exercise . The first time I did it, I did for two rounds, not bad for a beginners. I was panting and sweating after doing two rounds of this! Now I just wish you guys continue to upload beginners tabata videos, why are there so little videos ? Also, it was nice to see a group of people coming together to do the exercise, I didn't feel too lonely when doing these exercises, infact I felt like I was part of the group. The music was key to get me going . However I don't like the idea of doing the jumping jacks and then back to lying down on the floor, it was a little bit difficult for the heart to adjust the pace. Thanks for a great video. Looking forward for more good ones from you guys.

10. HAPPY24 says:

Love the soundtrack! ACDC and Van Halen?

11. I do this everyday when Im down at the pool. Burn the Fat and Feed the Muscle! Tone that Body!

12. Steven Baric says:

Decent enough workout, but maybe state what the next exercise is before it starts instead of just after.

13. Bring it up to intermediate level by putting the video on 1.5 speed!

14. Adil Akhter says:

hongkong walo ka cheating krleye

15. Nice very good…. Increase the timing

16. emaremboy says:

D@mn those legs of the lady, so sexy.

17. Me encanta disfrutó a tope

18. I have already implemented this particular “Yamzοkο Weebly” (Google it) for a couple of days already and also the final results are impressive. They offer me plenty of strength and also control my desire for foods, however I do NOT quit once they wear off which I really like, and so they don`t cause me to feel jittery. I did absolutely nothing special on my diet program and i also still find a way to cut my weight to 7 lbs. .

19. Oof I did this on my channel, and it's a tough one!

20. Dee Jones says:

This is exactly what I was looking for. Doable for my fitness level, as noted, and low impact so I wont piss off my downstairs neighbors.

21. ohhhh! this will be helpful ^.^ i think it is cool if the music(DJ/voice over) says all the step.it's just my opinion 😀 #justsaying<3

22. Anime lovers says:

Learn to push up properly like the one on the far left.

23. That's exercises with fucked up forms

24. I love how the moves and music were perfectly timed. Get lost, no worries just stay on beat. 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

25. jfuller247 says:

This is awesome. 4 views a day for me!!

26. blackjenna says:

Love it! No disco, no hip hop!

27. I bet all those Dudes Stare at that Chic during the Workout 💪

28. Fitri Soraya says:

2weeks into practising tabata and I must say that the uneven plank made my arms sore really bad for 3days straight. But yep its worth it! Managed to lost 4kg & doing the Atkins diet also contributed to it. Superb 😄

29. Awesome guys.. I feel motivated to do some exercises

30. drtribui says:

How many reps for this sets , bro ??

31. I’ve tried out every single fat loss tutorial and also this weight loss program “Yamzοkο Weebly” (Google it) is the one that is effective for me combined with their own items to lose fat. I do not feel jittery or maybe feel a crash, I am also not as starving as I used to. Ever since utilizing the solutions described in this plan, I lost 15 lbs currently. .

32. khan salim says:

Ye nepaali ko kab se zaroorat pad gayi…waise bhi ubla hua khaate hai sab….zee shaab zee….

33. G.B priya says:

Feeling fresh & energetic! Thanks for posting this video.