12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION – week one workout video vs week 12 – detailed Q&A

SHOP MY RESISTANCE BANDS AND WORKOUT GUIDE:

Follow me on instagram if you want to see more of my journey.
—————————————————————————————————–
Here I show you my 12 week body transformation with photos and videos whilst I answer your questions. IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED IN JUST 12 WEEKS PLEASE HEAD TO EMFPC INSTAGRAM AND LOOK AT THE OTHER BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS (THE WINNER LOST 24KG!!) WE ALL HAD TO HAVE DEXA BODY SCANS AND THEY TOOK THESE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS SHOWN AT THEIR FACILITY SO NO ONE COULD CHEAT. THE WINNER WALKED AWAY WITH A BRAND NEW AUDI A1 WORTH $50,000 ! SO AMAZING =D

Please comment any questions you have below

xoxo

1. Valerifon1 says:

You look incredible! I do have a question. How did you know how to eat? Can you address your diet plan please? Amazing results – you were lovely before but stunning now! Atb – Luther

2. Sania Ch says:

Ur booty was bigger before

3. That glutes though superbb

4. You are so down to earth 😻😻

5. Aimee Harman says:

Would you mind disclosing how much it actually cost you over the 12 weeks, paying a trainer, food costs etc? Would be extremely helpful. Your transformation is incredible, you have motivated me to start a fitness journey of my own. Thank you 🙂

6. Dafnesharing says:

Wonderful motivation!!!!

7. Berndinho86 says:

My life has changed since I found out how to lose.weight. I have lost 39 pounds in 2 months since I started my stomach is smaller and I have more energy

8. Ok so there's 3 months til halloween and im 13 and i wanna be cher from clueless but shes skinny and im tryna get like ya know

9. congrats!!! health matters!!! i love working out too 🙂

10. Do you take protein shake?

11. healy s6 says:

What about your skin?

12. S Halonen says:

Omg. I have like the same bodytype when you begun, i just started gym hobby and cant wait results. I freaking enjoy going to gym. You have made hard and awesome job. My dreambody, I finally gonna get it.

13. Sunshine says:

omg your butt 😓😓😓

14. and the massive akne has nothing to with roids?

15. Cutespirit22 says:

🦋👏🏽👏🏽

16. Jamie Smith says:

My question is for your teeth…
    How do you get them so white?

17. You look great either way. Amazing results.

18. Im doing a 3 month challenge starting next month!!! I just uploaded my first weight loss vlog, my truth being a trainer and also struggling on my weight loss journey. I fell off the wagon for a bit but Im coming back strong!! Check out my vlog!

19. Awesome work! Love the transformation

20. Peebz P says:

Finally someone with realistic looking results, you look amazing!

21. I just falling in love with you!!!!!

22. Can we also take a moment to notice how much her skin changed as well?! 😍you look absolutely gorgeous

23. Cassondra S says:

Your results are fantastic!! I'm determined to start my fitness journey and get results!

24. Clara White says:

So congrats on the weight and all but more importantly, what lipstick is that you're wearing?

25. Mr. Monster says:

Very impressive 👍👍

26. anne naz says:

12 wks!!!??? That’s amazing!!!! I still didnt know what I was doing in the gym for about 2 months Hahaha. You look great.

27. G MONEY says:

Nice ass transformation.

28. The sad moment when you see she had an ass before and after lol 😂 Crushed dreams sighs 😩

29. I love your couch! And u look great please do a food 🥘 video