ARM WORKOUT FOR WOMEN – Burn fat, armpit fat workout and back fat with arm toning exercises at home

ARM WORKOUT FOR WOMEN – lose arm fat and back fat and tone your arms, and get rid of armpit fat exercises.

1. Audrey Z says:

Another winner, Lucy! My Lucy list is full of amazing videos. I love the variety of them all. This one was fantastic and I felt it for a little while after I stopped. Keep them coming, you're an amazing person helping so many people.

2. 암마리 says:

i love you lucy your workout are amazing and easy thank you so much but i have one problem my thighs do not lose fat i need a more effective workout please 🙏💗💗💗

3. Josh Dominic says:

Hi Lucy I just love you and your work out's I do it every day and got excellent results 😘😍😎😄

4. Really enjoyed this! I love strength training so used some very light weights. I really felt it! Would love if you could do one for Armpit fat. It's so annoying when you want to wear tops with spaghetti straps or halter neck tops that don't cover armpits!

5. Glitter Girl says:

Lucy you’re the best!! Loving your videos and your motivation!!❤️🙏🦋

6. 👍👍👍👍❤️

7. Amelia Azlan says:

Plz lucy suggest me best workout as i have knee and concaneal spur issues but i have to reduce 25 kgs of weight for how long i have to workout in a day means how much time of workout in a day will be effective for quick weight loss plzzzz reply me and is there any specific workout which can b helpful in this regard??

8. shru1014 says:

Can you please do a full body workout that is easy on the knee

9. p mesiano says:

Lucy I m 52. I m from Argentina. My arms are lean but my triceps are flabby. I ve been doing some of your arms routines. But I could not get my arms toned. Please can you help Me? I tried aeveral of your routines and cardio too. I m not fat i m slim only my arms look flabby

10. I love this, just finished felt great! I love your workouts Lucy!!!😘🙏

11. Sue K says:

My fave arm work out. Did today with your standing abs, 20 min walking and a back toning video. 😊 Definitely going to be doing this arm one every day. Thank you.

12. Awesome vkdeo… I have reduced my inches with the help of ur workout videos n tips thnkew so much mam. Luv from India💓

13. Parvathi S says:

Started doing this

14. SharonP64 says:

I am almost 55. Feeling old and fat. Did this workout because it came across my feed? Felt good but just worried I will never be able to lose weight after menopause. Any suggestions for videos for 50+ women? Thanks very much

15. Neelam Yadav says:

Please upload a video for breast firming .

16. Lucy, I keep thinking each video you make is the best, then you make another one that tops it!! Thank you for this. You REALLY DO know what we need help with! Amazing! Thank you 🙂

17. leah Renee says:

Another great one!!! Thank you!

18. Marie Walsh says:

Love this workout. Great arm workout that targets other areas. Thanks, Lucy

19. Mar iam says:

that actually what i need . i have a normal body but my arms little bit thik . thank you 🌹🌹

20. Only 6 mnts…YASSSSS😍😍😍

21. Aww.. Love you so much 😃

22. NadiaDonella says:

I need this one. Thank you Lucy!😊💪

23. Loved this workout. Amazing. Thank you Lucy.👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

24. Ayesha Bano says:

Hey Lucy please make more pearshape workout 🙏 .

25. Sharry Hans says:

Ooooooom aah.thnks so dear.i really need it.i enjoy ur workout. Get amazing results. In these days I enjoying (omg arms fat loss workout).

26. Jyoti khatri says:

I will start this from tomorrow morning.👍 thanks Lucy .love from India❤️

27. I did this today and I almost died and I'm not even halfway of the video. Huhu. I have to pause several times.

28. Plz post some workout for reducing cellulite….your indoor walking workout are amazing…

29. Congratulations on all you new products. Your gonna hit your million target

30. LucySquad 🤘🤘🤘

31. Reshma Nair says:

I love it. I did this after one of your walking workouts and it got me completely winded. Feel alive, thank you. Just want to add here, my favourites are your walking workouts.

32. Rano Jee says:

Love u Lucy mam . Your body is my goal. I tried your legs workout it was amazing now I am trying 7 mintue arms abs thighs workout your are amazing trainer keep doing it for us😘😘😘😘😘
    Sorry for my English. I can't speak well. I am 18 years old but my wight is 89 I don't know what to do but now my body is better then before wish me luck my goal is 58

33. I am in my second trimester … can I also do this workout?

34. Hey lucy ! This workout suits for me i have really flabby arms and stubborn back fat , i always wanted such workout which target such areas . Thank u so much lucy thumbs up for your effort 👍🏻👍🏻. Lots of love from KSA 🥰👍

35. tanu thakur says:

Mam plz make a video on only lower abdomen workout …after caesarian its very diffucult to loose out ….

36. Can you please….. Make the workout for boob reducing (7 day challenge)

37. Lalitha Amar says:

can i do it ,i have diastic recti