Top 5 WOMEN'S Fitness Tips – Weight Loss for Women & More | BeerBiceps Female Fitness

INSTAGRAM : @beerbiceps
SNAPCHAT : ranveer.1693

Burn belly fat : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS6syv1SiW8

Women’s fitness playlist : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLBnTQUENqc&list=PLfNW_1ECVaTi_kaEMf7yWpish86stX-j0&index=1

Beginner’s guide to weight loss : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaPQwZ5L34c&list=PLfNW_1ECVaTgO7oyC6ngzf2f99n4ngqTA

BeerBiceps is as much a women’s fitness channel as its a men’s fitness channel. And thats why in todays female fitness video, I’m bringing you all the science that foes behind womens fitness. Fitness for women is one of the MOST NEEDED topics for India. I hate saying it but fitness for girls and women in India is a domain that needs to be worked on. There is a severe need for women’s fitness videos on YouTube. And think of me as your online female fitness trainer. Depending on the reception I will get for this video, I will start a series on women’s fitness for Indian girls. Fitness for girls deserves to be given as much (if not more) importance as men’s fitness is given in india. I bring you the BeerBiceps guide to female fitness. Enjoy, ladies!
Your quest for videos on weight loss for women ends here.

———————————————-

BeerBiceps – YouTube’s first India specific fitness and food channel

Fitness, food and fitness-food.

Like, comment, subscribe and share on facebook!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beerbiceps
Instagram: @beerbiceps
Twitter: @beerbiceps93
Zomato: @beerbiceps
Snapchat: @ranveer.1693

1. i love the way u use ur words…u know without any sort of fat shaming….u r great yr..

2. And what if the women is skinny, not everyone BURN FAT😣

3. manju negi says:

4. Thank you so much.1st time watching your video and it's amazing.very well explained β™₯️β™₯️

5. Harry Potter says:

I've unsubscribed from all Cake/Pastry recipe channels after watching your video, So that there is no motivation for preparing sweet food. Thanks

6. thankuuu so much… i jst want to get rid of red bull to get rid of my stubborn belly fat…

7. Shalu Panday says:

I started doing push-ups after watching thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. Thank you so much for this video! It helped me a lot! I just started weight training a few weeks ago….this definitely directed me in the right direction!!

9. Sarbjit Kaur says:

I just lvd ur video yrr…. It was soo informative n motivating as well.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

10. Great job. But it's gonna take a while to educate our folks about macros and weight training. Nonetheless, it's a noble cause and I hope you can and will pace up the movement. πŸ™‚

11. This is an amazing video!! Everyone must watch it!

12. Ritzzz says:

I wanna say just one thing m watching this video I think after 2 yrs of ur posting. But believe me if its been seen by anyone after 10 yrs na it will give same impact as on me right now. U r such a motivational person that the positive vibes comes from ur end can make anyone to think over their fitness. A huge thanks to u for this program πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

13. u r doing a good job..keep it on for women

14. Follow the link. Good for them who know nothing about gym and weight workout like me πŸ˜‹

15. meow! says:

Lol , when he said twin sis I just imagined him in a wig.

I was cardio crazy now I do weight trainning and I have been stronger . So yes agreed agreed agreed

16. Chippy peter says:

I just stuck .a man who is talking about women. GREAT

17. Spoorti B.T. says:

Thanks a lot…. Would love to get more information from u on women 's fitness