1 Week Flat Stomach Workout (Intense!)

This workout is intense and will help you toned those ab muscles to get a nice flat stomach. Perfect time for summer or all year round.

Perform every single day for a week routine!

REMEMBER: to get a flat stomach, you need to reduce the fat on top. For this, perform cardio and eat a clean, balanced diet.

Check out my channel for HIIT circuits. I suggest performing those 3-4 times a week.

————
♡ DO THE QUIZ TO KNOW WHAT DIET AND TRAINING IS BEST FOR YOU:

Holly Dolke Quiz

—————-

MY SOCIALS:
♡ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hollydolke/

1. so i need motivation rly badly so the amount of likes this gets is how many time i have to do this workout

2. Ala Siwek says:

Ok soo
    8 days to my school trip (sea) So yea when i start today i think it can be good, So lets try it!!!!

1.trening I'm tired but I'm happy, I have too much Time So I'm going to do this one more Time today!!! Yea

3. definitely the hardest ab workout i’ve ever done. it works but i can barely move after set #2, lol

4. Wra8h says:

The second exercise is the hardest between the two

5. Grace Boyer says:

My neck is killing me rn

6. I’m going to be doing daily updates until my stomach is flat

Day 1: it burns a lot and it just gets harder and harder 😖

7. Riverr Dalee says:

Day 1: I think I’m broken ngl but I’m gonna keep it up and I’ll
    Update

8. Golden Cacti says:

ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ…. ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ 𝟸 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀɪsᴛ ᴡᴀs 𝟹𝟹 ɪɴᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs 𝟸𝟾!!!

9. Ok so today I started working out and I feel the burn in each exercise

10. Kumar Ramesh says:

Im from Italy.i have one question …i have 2 children 11 years old and another one is 4 n half years old…. born with operation.if i do these kind of exercises for belly stomach…….its painful for me?thanks

11. Raja tv says:

Always watch videos like this while laying in bed 😜😜

12. Boo_Joan 9c2 says:

who came here bc they said they were gonna exercise this summer for that back to school glow up but there is only a week left for back to school?

13. Miriam says:

Daaamn I could barely do all the exercises this killed but I’m gonna keep going thank you very much

14. I give up. Not an easy thing

15. Living Life says:

Day 1- it hurts … Pains alot!!!
    Day 2- my belly was paining since morning, still did it.. now hurts more lol! 😂 But I think it's working.

16. lucy herrera says:

ima keep updating, if i don’t forget.

day one: it burned, i stopped a lot towards the end

day two: my body was sore because of previous exercises i did but i did it ! i feel great, it was diffidently difficult but i did it. my abs burned but i think it will all be worth it ?

17. Kailey Ann says:

i have been doing the Alexis Ren abs challenge for well over a month now and i wasn’t seeing much results. i was hoping this one will work but when i do it it’s not really burning. what am i doing wrong?

18. This was so hard jesus

19. Jade says:

my upper stomach is pretty flat but I have some lower stomach fat which I can't get rid of 🙁

20. today I'm starting to do them. but it hard, some of it I can't do it because of my big body

21. It is WORKING and the burn is reaaaaaal

22. I'm going to start doing this and I'll keep you guys updated

Day 1 : Seriously. So. Intense. It was quite painful. I had to take 5 seconds rest frequently. Obviously, no difference. Still, did this workout twice

23. hey yall, ive been doing this for 5 days now and im starting to see a slight change in my body, its really nothing major, but i think if i keep this workout up for the next week ill have a flat stomach in no time 🙂