30-Minute Full-Body Strength-Training Workout With Weights

Get ready for a full-body strength-training workout with Nike Global Master Trainer Betina Gozo. This workout includes circuits to work every muscle. Grab a pair of medium weights, anywhere from 8 to 20 pounds, and get ready for a challenge with a series of exercises including tempo squats, single-leg deadlifts, and skaters. After this workout, you’ll feel strong, sculpted, and just the right amount of sore.

Find more from Betina on:

On Betina: Nike
On Anna: Victoria Sport bra and leggings, Glyder tank, and APL shoes
On Kristel: Victoria Sport outfit and APL shoes

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

Visit POPSUGAR!

1. Vera Kids says:

Hi my new friend, good job! good channel, good video. Subscription and likes)))💑👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😅😜😜

2. NjOd ab says:

I love her stretches.

3. Love it. Such a good workout.

4. Maria Tarelo says:

I used 20lbs weights and 10lbs after tired. Great 🏋️‍♀️ workout

5. Zahida Mirza says:

May be you are gonna just laugh at me. I start watching this video, after 5 minutes i start moving with the girls and then i just grabbed my dumbells en did 20 minutes all the moves with them. 💝💖 Love this love this love this boosting workout. I feel so so energetic. Thanks for sharing

6. Amanda Clare says:

So fun seeing Bettina in this workout, she’s one of the trainers on my NordicTrac! Great workout and I appreciate the low impact modifications. I’m 36 weeks pregnant and not able to jump around like I could with my first so much much needed!

7. Miss Tindle says:

Some of the moves were unnecessary in my opinion. It was ok in the beginning though

8. Such a good workout! Thank you!

9. i love you Anna . you and your popsugar are amazing . thank you so much

10. Great and fun! I liked the length of each exercise and circuit and the mix! it was a bit easy from time to time, but i only have 1 kg weights, so that's why for sure 😉 more of these!
    Oh and can you please make more videos with the elastic rubber bands!?!? would be great! thanks a lot in advance!

11. Wow. Def worked up a sweat

12. Jodi Booth says:

Thanks for being real people who do a real work out with real weights and real sweat! I feel so inspired and motivated to keep going when I know you're breathing heavily and pushing through the burn just like I am. I can't stand watching people do it with little 5-pound weights and the excuse that they have to talk. Thanks for being such good shape that you can use real weights and talk to me!

13. queenie cox says:

30 minutes that felt like 5. 10-pound weights for me. Keep up the good work ladies! 💪🏻

14. Lisa B says:

Could use a bit more arm movement (keeping the weights close to you at most times isn't quite so challenging as moving them away from you), but that is just an opinion ;D

15. I really loooove this workout. Thank you so much

16. This was so great. This is my first workout in 4 months recouping from shoulder surgery. It felt so good and I like that I will use this as a regular workout as I increase my strength. Thank you so much.

17. Great workout! I really liked the combination of exercises. Loved Betina's energy! Will definitely be doing this workout again.

18. LOVED THIS WORKOUT! Thanks Betina!

19. Let me just say, this is going in the rotation! The trainer was amazing and encouraging! I got through it and I feel GREAT!!! BRING THIS TRAINER BACK FOR ANOTHER STRENGTH TRAINING VIDEO!!!! Loved it!!!

20. bren c says:

that was sooooo good! thank you!

21. Jen says:

Love this workout!! Thanks Betina for your amazing attitude and challenging workout. You made me feel empowered and strong!

22. Thank God it's not another giggly dance video. Please keep uploading more strength training workouts and teach proper form than fancy moves.

23. Huma Arfi says:

How m7ch cak does it burns.. Kindly rep

24. Loved this video!! Will definitely be doing again

25. Going to this when I get home 🤔

26. This had my legs a burnin’. Great workout!!

27. Really enjoyed this awesome workout! PopSugar I prefer HITT and strength training videos and maybe a yoga with weights?? (I am also tired of the dance videos)

28. This was a great full body strength training video! Great instructor and good combo moves.
    I used 15 lb. weights and added in a few more cardio movies and abs at the end, and then some more stretching. So a total of 43 minutes, avg HR 130, approx calories burned 285.

29. I need this girl's attitude 24/7 please!! I loved this video!!

30. Kelly Gainey says:

Enjoyed this workout! I’m super sore today!