BEST WORKOUT FOR UPPER BODY – ARMS AND SHOULDERS PROGRAM ♥ Follow me to the gym ♥

Full workout program below, just take a screenshot and you’re good to go!

Shoulders:

1. W-curl
-Superset-
Alternating static curl
3 set x 10 reps

2. Face curls with rope
-Superset-
Isolated sitting knee curl with rope
3 set x 10-12 reps

3. The 21 (7/7/7)
3 set x 7 reps, 7 reps, 7 reps

Triceps:
1. Triceps push-ups
-Superset-
One arm pulldown
3 set x 10-15 reps / 12 reps

2. Standing triceps extensions rope (French-press)
-Superset-

♥ You can turn on subtitles in the Swedish videos
♥ Songs in the video:

♡ Sponsorships ♡
♥ Women’s Best
♥ Gymshark

1. SULTANA says:

I thought u were black from the thumbnail lol

2. You are such an inspiration to me. I am kind of like on the beginner level and want to badly develop strength in my arms.I follow your workouts closely and try to do to the best of my abilities on the form. Please keep uploading such videos .They are really helpful.You are amazing!

3. Rose 244 says:

Her body is so amazing omg 😍

4. lee- key says:

I'm at the gym right now dying

5. DayDay says:

The workout is very good but too long. It took me one hour and a half, and I couldn't do my hiit session at the end. I think it includes too many excersices at the. Time

6. Allissa Iman says:

watching this and so shocked this doesnt have 2 million views. best arm workout i ever seen. so dope

7. BumbleBree says:

Love this vid! Idk why I’m so intimidated with upper body exercises😭

8. The best upper body workout…thanks

9. Naty says:

45 minutes how?? It took me over an hour and a half! Lol 😆

10. Do u do one exercise at a time and then repeat for 3 times.? Or do u do the first exercise 3 times ..like each at a time.?

11. Ana Štuhec says:

Finally seeing a girl with developed shoulders and beast arms!! Now I don't feel so weird about myself for having those too 😀

12. Maryum Noor says:

This workout looks great! Definitely trying this today 💯

13. caleya world says:

14. Love a empty gym lol

15. Hi thx for motivation. Where did you learn this? How old are you?

16. I love you!! I love all your videos 😁💕

17. Roxy K says:

Cant wait to try this at the GYM ..Thanks for sharing 🙂

18. ive never been so excited to die at the gym before xoxoxoxoxo

19. Cwsing 7 says:

I DID MY DRAWING FOR TODAYS UPPER BODY WORKOUTS I AM GETTING BETTER IN BOTH EXERCISING AND DRAWING! THANKS HANNAH!

20. Cwsing 7 says:

WHY THEY ARE PLAYING SUCH A CRAP MUSIC IN THE GYM I DONT KNOW THEY DO AT MY GYM TOO I HAVE TO HAVE MY OWN MUSIC MOST OF THE TIME, MUSIC IS HALP THE POWER OF THE WRKOUTS

21. Cwsing 7 says:

DEAR HANNAH I DID HAS FIT HIIT E EXCISES FOR 30 MIN! KETTLEBELL AND FOLLOWED BY YOUR GLUTE EXERCISES MY GOSH I AM ACHING ALL OVER YOU ARE MAKING ME WORKOUT SO EFFECTIVELY IS UNREAL! VERY VERY VERY INSPIRATIONAL GIRL! ❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜THANKS HANNAH LOVE YOUR VIDEOS YOU R MY ABSOLUTE TRAINER AND MENTOR