30 Minute Post Natal Workout—-Burn Fat and Tone Up after Pregnancy

This 30 minute workout uses both bodyweight and dumbbell exercises to safely get your body back into exercise after having a baby. Get your heart rate up for cardio for weight loss, as well as strengthen to tone and tighten your muscles. Options for all fitness levels.

1. Please tell me the weight of the dumbles…

2. Holly Sosich says:

can't thank you enough . i'm 4 months pp! and i really needed to start some were but everyone else made me feel crappy because I couldn't do what they did! those squats though ooof I feel them 🙂

3. jovita azeem says:

In which week i start exercise after delivery.plz tell me

4. Liz says:

Oh my goodness I want to give you a big hug through my computer screen! This is my first workout since having my baby 5 weeks ago and it was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

5. mzamarie 88 says:

I just love her pregnancy and post workouts! She explains how to do them perfectly and i always feel so refreshed and energized after her workout 😁

6. This is a great workout for new mums. My baby is almost 5 months and I was putting off exercising because I was afraid I was going to be able to keep up. I regret not trying this sooner! Taking it easy and feeling like you’ve done a proper workout!

7. Dani Deneau says:

Thank you for this workout! Very doable

8. Thank you so much for your pre and post natal videos!!

9. bis says:

This is the first workout I’ve actually followed the whole way through! Thank you!

10. Sarah T says:

Love this video and your kind, compassionate personality. One suggestion. Many people don’t know how to activate their TA muscles. Until about two weeks ago I didn’t either until a pelvic floor PT showed me. It may be helpful to show folks how to do it or point them to another resource. Some of the TA exercises that you showed like heel slides, marches are only effective when a correct TA contraction is in place

11. kim s says:

Thank you so much for making these videos!! I really appreciate your encouraging words during the videos. It's so hard to remember that I need to put in those moments to take care of myself so I can be a better mom. Thank you 😊

12. Thejudge ZA says:

You are Awsome I’ve been doing your videos and I could barely wait for it to end and now I’m more advanced thank u.

13. I can’t find this video nor the series for postnatal on your page. Where can I try and follow these workouts?

14. mina says:

I just begin to do workout according to your first video, I wonder if there is any schedule about how often we should do this exercise?

15. Ok this one was great. I’ll be looking for the next segment for tomorrow’s workout. I feel reguvinated.

16. Rita Perry says:

Is there anything like this that doesn't talk over and over about the baby? My daughter was stillborn and I keep putting off working out because I can't find a routine that doesn't underline how much I'm missing. I know you are proud to be a mother, you should be. But I desperately need to find something to help get fit but doesn't make me cry. And this was a third trimester loss with a natural birth at the end, so my body took a lot of damage in that time and I can't pick up my old workouts yet.

17. Mamta sharma says:

Can I do this exercise bcoz I had 3 degree tears before 3.5 months

18. Raihan Raj says:

don't like this exercise

19. I’m almost 9 weeks out and this was only the second time I worked out. I’d say the difficulty level for me was medium. I had the most difficultly with the lunges but that was always my weakness before baby. I really enjoyed working out though and will add into my mommy schedule

20. K G says:

This was literally my first pp workout just now. Thanks Amy! I loved the video and it was the perfect length of time for me, I was out of breath toward the end. Also, thanks for talking about diastasis recti, I didn't know about the specific ab exercises.

21. Can we do this exercise with diastasis recti problem?

22. My baby is 10 weeks and this workout is just great thanks for the great video.

23. can i do these exercises after c section.. its been 2 months now…

24. Love this video! 9 months post partum and ready to get healthy again.

25. didn't have dumbbells so I used my baby as weights for the curl ups

26. I absolutely love your videos! These have been the best workouts since I had my c-section!

27. Ri Sh says:

It has been 5 weeks now since I gave birth, should I wait with these exercises?

28. These videos are awesome! It's been special to observe your journey as my own unfolded. I also had a c section and was thrilled to see videos specifically designed for that. Thank you!

29. iloubro says:

Amy! Hopefully you read this 🙂 I wanted to say thank you! I did your prenatal workouts (adding resistance bands) throughout my pregnancy and I was literally in the best shape of my life! Unfortunately I had to stop working out in my third trimester because I had too much relaxin in my body.. (I would have to grind my teeth and hold my breath just to flip over in bed – everything hurt so bad.) I'm 7 weeks out from my c-section and I've been doing your post natal videos for the last week! I can really feel my muscles working! So excited to get back into the best shape of my life! (I need to so I can pick up my 30lb kid and lift my 12lb baby while she's in her car seat!) You're the best! Thanks, Amy 🙂

30. alison B says:

I don’t have any equipment. What size weights should I buy?

31. Abril Akgun says:

I love you and hate you at the same time 😆😖 work outs for mommas!! Thank you!!! I’ve been training with you since I was cleared up I am now almost 6 months postpartum

32. pooja d says:

Hey i have c section 11 months ago….. Plz guide me what type of exercises i can do.

33. Thanks for posting this video. My baby is 8 weeks old and i have been trying to find ways to get back in shape after c-sec. Thumbs up for this video. I can really feel the fat burning 😀

34. I did this exercises till 15th min of this video. Exhausted.. I'll do 15,min tomorrow again. Can't do 30,min straight.. Please excuse my English because it's not my native language… Thank you Amy and God bless…by the way I had two children c section for both my daughter s.. Have gained lot of weight. I am confident that these exercises will make me fit. I am not interested to be thin but rather fit and active.. Because I very tired very soon…

35. chioma lynda says:

Hi Amy, what is the weight of each of the dumbells you used for this workout video? or does anyone else know please?

36. You are amazing and beautiful too thank you for this video 🌹i will do these exercises hope i can get my old body back

37. mama lucy says:

I was concerned about my post pregnancy weight ,my friend suggested an herbal tonic “mummy magic weight lose tea” I shed 12 lbs by drinking that organic tea before every meal. I got rid of unwanted bally fat after c section without starving myself.

38. massive thank you to you amy! i adore exercise and so was thrilled to find your pre natal workouts for my 3rd trimester. i'm now 6weeks (also post c section) and delighted to see you have sensible post natal videos too- hugely appreciated!!

39. Great video! I'm helping someone Post-natal get back in shape. Could you list the ab exercise names?

40. Nicky K says:

Thank you for this fabulous video. I'm 4 months post c-section and this is just right for getting back into exercise at a decent, but not over-ambitious level.

41. Totally refreshing to find pre and post natal workout videos that are hard enough when your use to working out but not totally obsessed with over doing it , great  healthy attitude to exercise before  after a baby thank you.

42. Thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate your authenticity and encouragement. Being 8 weeks postnatal and this being my first attempt to get back into workouts and this being here for me was perfect. You rock! <3

43. First workout after having my little girl. I'm 12 weeks post partum and need to get myself back into shape and thanks to this I feel confident I won't give up at the first hurdle. Thank you!

44. Ms Arti says:

Hi… My baby is 8 months old and my delivery was ceserian.. I know I am very late for this exercise.. is this exercise safe or benefited for me or not ?