Free Workout from 21 Days to Kickstart Your Fitness

Click the link to purchase: http://bit.ly/2ZlIHQx

Want to test out our latest workout plan, 21 Days to Kickstart Your Fitness? Then try this 30-minute alignment workout from the program — for free. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, our three-week plan is here to help! No trainer? No gym? No problem. You can get fit and build strength with this all-new plan designed for beginners, but modifications for all fitness levels are provided in every workout. Complete with 30-minute, at-home video workouts and tips on recovery techniques from Anna Renderer, our Kickstart Your Fitness plan will help you build fitness habits and change your life. The program includes:

– A curated plan including 8 exclusive videos organized into a progressive 21-day plan to increase strength and avoid burnout.
– Modifications in every workout, to help you tailor the plan to your needs with tips to make exercises easier and harder.
– An effective training system to build a strong foundation of strength, cardio, balance, and flexibility.
– An action plan for active recovery days.
– Minimal equipment needed.

Try out this 30-minute alignment workout and purchase the full program, on sale now for just $19.99 on: http://bit.ly/2ZlIHQx

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

Visit POPSUGAR!

1. Ahh yes. A nice and simple workout vid

2. Sera Shares says:

This was a great workout to get me back into my fitness routine! Thanks 🤗 I'm going to repeat this for the rest of the week to build up my strength 💪

3. Patty Estes says:

Love your workouts!! Can you please tell me where to get your workout outfits, they're beautiful.

4. Teri Murphy says:

Anna you are a delight to learn from x

5. I'm a fairly small youtuber as well and on my fitness journey! If you ever get the chance, I would looove if you checked out one of my videos if you have time! 😘

6. skyler Lane says:

Why do you sell it as an exclusive workout for your app if you are gonna put it for feee on Your channel. I paid for 8 videos, one of them is free from the begging and then you put another one. Does that mean next time Better to wait longer and I’ll get most of the workouts free or wait longer and pay less for your courses!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

7. Daniel Wax says:

Such a great one!
    Yes, it's not the typical challenge, but, i just came from a family vacation, and its totally the pace i needed. Coming back to business workout😛

8. low impact, low intensity… just what i needed ❤

9. Henna Repo says:

Even though this is for beginners, it is good for those days when you don´t want to do something crazy intensive. I also added weights to most of the moves, so it was not too easy.

10. BeautyPark says:

This is for sure a beginners workout, still sweat a bit at the end but if you are looking for something more advanced I would look at the other videos from Popsugar Fitness. Great beginners workout though!!! (I workout 5 days a week, 30 minutes each, and i've been doing the popsugar workouts since this January so that's where I am at fitness wise.)

11. JT DiLauro says:

Great workout, could you check mine out?

12. Oksana Lev says:

It's really beginners workout( too easy..

13. One of the best fitness chanel

14. Awesome workout!!

If anyone is interested, and y'all like Scary/ Creepy/ Thriller/ Drama and Mystery. You should check my channel out and consider subscribeing 🙂

15. Delicious routine!! I love that you offer modifications. One of the best channels!❤️

16. soha ahmed says:

Thanks 👏👏👏👏👏👏I m ready to do it

17. Jen Shaw says:

I don’t want to be weird, but damn, that booty!!!! 😍🍑

18. Reecetopher says:

my 7 year old son loves to exercise himself please check out his video on our channel and maybe say hi… thanks

19. Sharon Lys says:

Hi all of you guys you should really listen to William Branham's sermons they are so important, urgent

20. maryam khan says:

Anna is more cuter than her outfit.and I love her more as well.no jump,no hop,hardly weights used.perfect workout for a rest day.

21. You look prettier and fitter after you had your baby 🙂

22. Leah Marie says:

Yes! Trying this workout today!!

23. NamTh says:

Love ❤️ , i always wait your new clip every weekend!

24. Wen am watching dese workouts they seem to be easy but wen it comes to do them bai maiself there problem comes😂😂😂😂😂

25. Looks calming, but I feel like I will feel it the next am!!! Tomorrow’s workout. Kickstarting today! Goal 8-10lbs this month…at least lose 0.5-1 inch in midsection, hips, thighs and arms. To be continued…….

26. John Howard says:

Can’t wait for this for he week 😊😊😊😊😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻

27. Can you please do more videos with keaira leshea her video on your channel was so great