A Sample Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan

Trainer Drew Manning shows Dr. Oz and guest Kendy what he typically eats when he follows a ketogenic diet. Then, Dr. Oz weighs in with his concerns about this high-fat, low-carb diet.

Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s official YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/1QhiDuv
Like Dr. Oz on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2imT12a
Follow Dr. Oz on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2FWZRui
Follow Dr. Oz on Twitter: https://bit.ly/1tQziaF

1. That's NOT a keto diet, no vegetables, you'd be mineral deficient. He probably packs lots of pills fo supplements.

2. My friend told me a lot of celebrities take keto pills from ketosisbreakthrough.com when they need to lose weight fast for a movie or show

3. Skye Parry says:

I haven't changed my diet at all and lost 24 pounds lost month using these ketosis pills from ketosisbreakthrough.com

4. Maci Nieves says:

I've lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks using the keto pills I saw on ketosisbreakthrough.com

5. Diet and exercise are important but if you need a little extra boost you should try the keto pill from ketosisbreakthrough.com

6. Nothing ever works for me to lose weight except the keto pills from ketosisbreakthrough.com

7. My body starts shedding fat whenever I take the keto pills from ketosisbreakthrough.com

8. Tee S says:

I eat a slimjim a day lol

9. just have her back in 90 days

10. Guy explaining is so cute LOL

11. Sam Halsband says:

How is eating tons of fat a diet and healthy

12. Andre Taylor says:

13. Stop watching youtube and start accomplishing your goals. If you need a little boost try LosePoundsOvernight.com

14. Rene Lebsack says:

The pounds are melting right off after trying LosePoundsOvernight.com

15. Kenya Fadel says:

Down 45 pounds in 2 months from using LosePoundsOvernight.com

16. Katie Allen says:

My waist is smaller and I been losing weight ever since I found out about this keto program todaybesthealthnews.com it teaches you how to lose weight the right way with keto.

17. Jake C says:

My boss tried the Keto diet and lost 15 pounds in less than a month. Also, one day he passed out in his office because he was still taking his blood pressure medication while doing keto and just the diet alone lowered his blood pressure so much he had to stop taking the medication. I think I’ll be trying this soon.

18. ukidding says:

did thousands of generations of cavemen have bullet coffee, cheese, avocado and bacon for breakfast? I think not.

19. sunella says:

My. First meal after 22 hrs fasting today is that lunch.. But till night I'm still feeling full.. Don't know why

20. Summer is just around the corner! If you are slacking I highly recommend adding this LosePoundsOvernight.com

21. Dr oz is a medical doctor and has no idea what real health and nutrition is about

22. Won't they be hungry all time

23. Lois Bender says:

You need to get smarter about Leto and stop telling people to worry about calories. They mean nothing

24. Yes yes,…always those delicious avocados! Here close to the arctic circle they just cost a lot of money,and are often rotten. Maybe Ill go carnivore!

25. Yee yee,always those delicious avocados! Here close to the arctic circle they just cost a lot of money,and are often rotten. Maybe Ill go carnivore!

26. Im 52 and ive been on every diet from Cabbage to Cambridge since the early 80's.
    I was skeptical at first, but Keto has been the real game changer. After 30+ years of lookin for diets in all the wrong places, i have finally found the one that makes cupcakes look like cardboard! Not to mention that ive also gotten all that energy back that i left in the 80's!💃🕺

27. Jay Man says:

I have high cholesterol, and take a statin drug to bring it down…LDL's are too high…. even on a low fat diet…. If I went on this diet… I know I would probably die of a heart attack, or stroke……..Saturated, and trans fats, have been proven to cause strokes and heart attacks…..bad news….

28. Berndinho86 says:

hi my life has changed-since I found out-how-to-lose-weight-I have lost 43 pounds in 2 months since I started taking this lose30pounds1month.com my-stomach is smaller and I have more energy

29. Paul Raiden says: