GREAT 20 minute exercise workout for Beginners and Seniors!!

This is a 20 minute workout led by Fitness Instructor, Jenny McClendon, MS, PT – great for beginners and seniors. No equipment needed. Easy to follow! Enjoy your workout!

1. Kim says:

Too fast for seniors.

2. AU YONG LIZ says:

This is the great n right type of aerobics class for young n old beginners. Safe n sound n prevent injuries! Unlike all the Boot camp, HIIT, spartan etc… NOT for everyone. Fitness is to improve yr fitness level but its Not to gain injuries.

3. K Ronke says:

Hi Jenny, I did the workout until 22:10 Minutes. Is there a version with the end of your workshop? For me it stops in the middle of steps. I like the shorter version to do hopefuly every day.

4. Lilian Zimet says:

me encantó, haga más videos…

5. Awesome! Love this easy to follow workout!! God Bless you

6. Viji Sabu says:

Amaizing.. great job

7. great video – I'm in worse shape than I thought. Saw the "seniors" title and thought it would be an easy workout – am actually sweating and my joints are feeling it. Will come back for more tomorrow. thanks.

8. Hi Jenny. Just started your video today after having surgery 3 months ago and now approved to exercise again. I couldn't hardly realize that in 3 months and no exercising, I am REALLY out of shape. So glad I found your exercise class. I know it will get me better soon. Thanks for doing this!

9. Eu Sei says:

If you have problem with your shoulders, do NOT do the arm exercise.

10. Don DeMaio says:

Decent exercise, horrible music. What ever were they thinking?

11. Tracy Lee says:

THIS IS NOT FOR SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. V Wiggins says:

What happened to the cool down?

13. sharon blais says:

What I enjoy about this workout is to start with I can't keep up with the instructors bounce but I can see the other folks are doing about the same as me so that is encouraging me ,and the instructor is still giving encouragement to us .

14. yeah training make our body more healthier thanks

15. i am intrested. where are you located

16. Very good workout, but I was disappointed the video cut out before the cool down and stretches.

17. It’s a great video, I like it, hello from Russia 👋

18. Maria Boon says:

Wow mam,no one really cares to show warmup before the actual workout, great job.

19. I love the video. It didn't finish all the way, it just stopped

20. Great bedtime workout. Thanks. Hope you have other videos on youtube!

21. Hello Jenny I have left leg knee pain can I do these exercises Pls reply

22. Clara smith says:

I like this video, thank you Jenny ♥️

23. Jaime Jaime says:

Do you have any dancing coreografía like Zumba Gold videos

24. Grate.. exercise exercised

25. Colossians 1: 9-10 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.

26. Jaime Jaime says:

Excellent video it will b nice if you include oldies music

27. This is so refreshingly different to the music and moves of walking workouts .. could we have more please?

28. Absolutely Wonderful!!! Thanks so much 64 years old and used to be abdicated to aerobics. Have not done them in many years!!! Thanks!!

29. Malti Suman says:

please beta testing is a lot of you and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments is intended only for the message and any attachments

30. Anni C says:

This is a great morning workout at any age! GREAT JAMS!!!

31. Kausar Banu says:

Jenny great job god bless u

32. Poderia ser em português

33. Que bom. Adorei vou tentar à fazer só não entendo o que está falando. Mas vou tentar à fazer gostei muito mesmo bjs querida

34. Jenny, great video, very inspiring . Thanks. Tejinder Singh, India.