Weightlifting TRANSFORMATION WORKOUTS | Vlog

Welcome back everyone ๐Ÿ’– in this video I am showing you the MAIN weightlifting workouts Iโ€™ve ALWAYS DONE since I started weightlifting. I believe these workouts have helped me achieve the body shape I have now ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ like I mentioned in my video I NEVER do all these workouts in one day! I separate my weightlifting days depending on a body part I want to focus on, but for the video I wanted to film various workouts so you can have an idea on how to get STARTED ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

I hope this video has helped you out โค๏ธ Donโ€™t forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, & COMMENT ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Stay connected with me on all my social media โšก๏ธ #LizFitFam๐Ÿ’ž
Snapchat @PrettyLiiz
Twitter @lizfitnessbby
Instagram @lizfitnessbby

Songs:
Cloud 9 – Valesco
Firestone – Am7
To My Soul – Jerry Folk

*I do not own* *I DO NOT take credit for these songs*

1. Neyda Nieto says:

I love you and your videos girl thank you so muchh for these typa tips Iโ€™m for sure gonna use them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

2. I know this is from a year ago but everytime you lifted up your ams in the beginning so did my daughter๐Ÿ˜‚

3. yt life says:

Thanks for the Motivation girl!!!

4. Coco Creme says:

I used to be nervous about getting to the gym and doing it wrong but when I thought about it I realized that if someone is thinking about anything but changing themselves for the better and leading a healthy lifestyle, they're doing it wrong too! One other thing that helped me is telling myself that "No one cares what I'm doing, they're all working on themselves and doing their own thing!"

5. Any small YouTubers want to add each other. I did my first video. My journey of Losing weight !!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

6. Unice Philip says:

She looks like Vanessa Hudgens

7. Abri Jade says:

You lost a whole person. And lifting over 100lbs! You go girl.

8. Mona Cortez says:

This was more of a vlog vs you actually talking about your workout

9. Your videos are awesome. Signed up last week and Iโ€™m pumped and motivated and I love your advice!

10. Emma Oko says:

I really appreciate you sharing your story, Lizeth. Especially your awkwardness; it's adorable! I'm about to share your video with a trainee of mine who's struggling with her optimism. You, my darling, have it in spades!! You're an inspiration.

11. Gangster points for the dragon ball super goku poster

12. Omg thank you so much iam really motivated now because i have a little bit of body fat and like ive been trying to workout but never get enough motivation untill my sister told me about you and iam so thankful that she recomended you to me

13. Question how did you avoid excessive skin ?

14. I am here for your personality and the roosters. Both are giving me life. The random rooster call is hilarious! Don't ever apologize for your environment. It's who you are.

15. Oh shit, that is the Antioch Mall. Wait, are you from Pittsburg?

16. You, misss.. Are adorable! Thank you for posting. I'm going to start after thirty years of not lifting weights.. I'm nervous but anxious

17. Juanita Rios says:

You have your own home?

18. Oscar Luna says:

Mamacita ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

19. I have a question ? When u started working out were you still on birth control or did u get off of it and started working out ?

20. 14 seconds in, thatโ€™s all I could handle.

Oof

21. Hello just a quick question how many sets you do of each ?
    Iโ€™m starting my journey and Iโ€™m totally lost. Love your videos!

22. Mi amiga eres la verguenza de las latinas por la basura que sale de tu boca cuando hablas de la demora de tu madre. Ni tu rutina, ni tu perdida de peso alienta a seguirte como persona educada y latina.

23. Daya M says:

I feel u girl I am Mexican too

24. KayKay J says:

Lookn like a meal…lol๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. You're doing great๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

25. You are so beautiful me inspiras ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

26. Georgia Csh says:

Can you do a video of the exercises you did at the beginning of your journey ?

27. Lmmfao "im mexican and i have roosters" lolol..

28. Youโ€™re so adorable and sweet lol And i love your videos! your journey is so motivating and inspiring โค๏ธ

29. JM Veda says:

When you were doing overhead presses and then you push the weights together what is that called? im trying to tighten my chest and it looks like a good move. just going to do it, Great job Lizeth

30. Shy Rose says:

โ€œLook Maโ€ too sweet

31. I love your awkwardness your so real! ๐Ÿ™‚ ur my favorite because u make me feel like ur a real person Iโ€™m very motivated watching all ur videos!! Thanks so much !

32. I just started my weight loss journey I love your videos

33. lit edits says:

The audio went out for a while and I had to put on music myself beacuse it was awkward๐Ÿ˜‚

34. How many mounts it took !?

35. Have you noticed all the little light around you in your video ? I was thinking it was dust particles but when you move your hands they dont move..my grandma said theres good spirits that are attached to you either loved ones that's have past or just good spirits looking out for you that made me happy. Because your so positive and I'm starting the gym tomorrow. Thank you ! And keep posting!๐Ÿ˜

36. How tall are u ? And current weight ? Im trying to figure out what my weight goal is

37. Holy fuck girl your blessed. It doesn't look like you have extra skin. I'm shook.