Workout at Home for Beginners (DUMBBELLS ONLY)

Join Chris Heria from the comfort of your home with this beginner (dumbbell only) workout that will help you start getting in the best shape of your life!

Instagram: @chrisheria
@weightvest
@heriashop
@heriapro

DOWNLOAD HERIA PRO APP to have Chris Heria as your trainer in your pocket.: http://heria.pro/

SHOP HERIA APPAREL:

JOIN OUR EVENTS:
http://thenx.com/blog/events/ (currently updating)

BUY A HERIA WEIGHTVEST:
Weight Vest – Black

FOLLOW CHRIS HERIA MUSIC ON SOUNDCLOUD/SPOTIFY

JOIN OUR EVENTS:
http://thenx.com/blog/events/ (currently updating)

check out my main YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE:

1. John White says:

i hope i could be like him someday .. im working on it ..

2. mister d says:

Name of the songs?

3. I am confused; how is anyone supposed to do pushup rows at beginner level? You are going to potentially cause someone to I jure themselves

4. Aiden Frost says:

Total beginner:- can barely do 3×10 push-ups and dips.

Tried this today, almost passed out after round 1 (woulda died for sure if I attempted the handstand push-ups).

This is not for a complete beginner. You should be able to do about 3×20 push-ups and some pullups before attempting this. Will still work on it though, and def gonna get those 3 rounds in (including the handstand push-ups) soon! 💪

5. I’ve never seen one of your videos, when you first opened the door i thought you had a belt around your neck..

6. he's so pale i was tensed he would faint

7. seriously for beginners hahaha OMG but hey love watching the video though.. keep up

8. Dina Salinas says:

I could watch you all day! 😍😍

9. REEF KING says:

im so unfit hope t dont pass out lol

10. REEF KING says:

mate you look good im 45 and fat i need to sort it out

11. Whats the weight of that dumbell Chriss…. Plzzz tell…..

12. Min 8:30 are u high? Hahah If i only do 5 rigth pull ups Hahaha

13. C Bell says:

I like just watching😁👇

14. For beginners? Seriously?

15. May ur says:

Weekly frequency??
    6 days or alternative days or what??

16. Hector toyo says:

Can't beleive I started to use your videos two weeks ago and I'm getting results. Thank you!

17. What is the reccomend dumbbell weight to start doing those workouts with?

18. MURDOCKROCK says:

I just wanna say that your videos are great.
    I used to be underweight when I was young and started lifting to gain bulk… then I stopped and just got fat…
    I spent the past year trying to eat healthier and dropped a bunch of weight but still felt I needed some muscle to feel right but knew I couldn’t go back to the type of lifting I was doing when I was younger, cuz I know I’d just get hurt and going the gym is such a chore with my toddler.
    So I grabbed some light dumbbells from Walmart and have spent the past few weeks learning some new workouts doing high reps and just focusing on technique and I wish i knew about these types of workouts a long time ago, because they just seem so much more sustainable than gyms and machines and can be appreciated at all levels. I really neglected that I could do so much at home.
    Great job bud!
    Love the fact that you skate too, cuz that shit is the universal brotherhood.
    Respect!

19. tigerbalm says:

I don't want to buy 10 different dumbell wiehts…so should I get 2x 20lbs or 25lbs? Also, do I need to do coke to get ripped liek you?

20. Thank god is only for beginners

21. abhijith says:

How much kg dumbbell are u holding?

22. Tipsy says:

Can’t even do the first one so definitely not for beginners

23. I hope you won't dismiss this question. When I watch your lunges and squats, particularly with weights I am very concerned about the impact on the knee. That pressure on the joint, with weight and movement strikes me as pretty risky. Comment?

24. Justin Wise says:

Lov Love your videos

25. Türkçe Konuş. ( Speak Turkish).

26. If you're a beginner I suggest you stretch those legs lol

27. This is not for beginners.

28. em z says:

okay I’m gonna call myself a Super Weenie bc I can barely do 10 normal pushups : ( have to check this one out again another time

29. How heavy should the dumb bells be?

30. Wayne K says:

What size dumb bells ?

31. This is so not for beginners

32. Last exercise is not for beginners

33. When you say this is round one of three, you don't mean do all the things you showed back to back, is that like three times a day when you can, or do you benefit more from doing all three sets at once?

34. Finn says:

What if you literally have one dumbbell?

35. crepkey says:

And what about calf muscle? It isn't the part of the body? 🙂

36. Alright been wanting to get into calisthenics but I'm a fat arse with a beer gut what do you recommend I want to get back in shape as quickly as I can

37. After every workout do a "Allrightt"

38. Ganga 9000 says:

Can you please show us how to do a handstand?

39. Great workout Chris ! Your routines work because of its effectiveness incorporating antagonists. Chest/back, biceps/triceps, quads/hamstrings , shoulders/traps, abs/lower back, try reverse curls/hammer curls alternating for great forearms ! Also I do shoulder circles to warm them up, small, medium, then large circles forward and backward circles for 3 minutes. You will get bigger shoulders ! Do front dumbbell raised next. 😁

40. linkuei83 says:

If that's for beginners I don't want to know what's the end lvl stuff. Maybe a mask, a cape and beating thugs in dark alleys?

41. flamer.g 5 says:

1 like or comment = 2 min of workout please don't like

42. Your form on those rows are terrible. Stop rotating your hips so much.