GYM ROUTINE: My Workout Structure, Food, Essentials, & More!

I’m so stoked for this video!! I showing you guys how I structure my works, what I eat, what I bring to the gym, and more!! Hope you enjoy this video and thanks for watching! ๐Ÿ™‚
Get 2 pairs of leggings for $24 when you sign up as a VIP member with
Fabletics! https://www.fabletics.com/jeanineamapola

FULL WORKOUT:

Warm up: Jogs, butt kicks, side shuffles, leg kicks, band walks

Legs: REPEAT WHOLE CIRCUIT 3 TIMES:
Box step ups – 10 on each leg
Viper Lateral Catches – 20
Kettlebell lunges – 20

Arms: REPEAT WHOLE CIRCUIT 3 TIMES:
Bench rows 15 x 3
Over the head band extensions 15 x 3
Band curls 15 x 3
Bent over superman – 15 x 3

Abs: REPEAT WHOLE CIRCUIT 3 TIMES:
Plank – 1 minute x 3
Dumbell twist – 20 x 3
Ab Tuck – 20 x 3

End with cardio: Stairmaster, run as fast as I can for 30 seconds, repeat 3 times!

VLOG CHANNEL – http://bit.ly/2EjnPQU

————————————————————
INSTAGRAM โžณ JeanineAmapola – https://bit.ly/24Cp3tm
TWITTER โžณ JeanineAmapola – https://bit.ly/1VN7JAf
———————————————————–

Get $10 to Lyft when you use my code “Jeanine120”!
—————————————————————————————————————-

For business inquires ONLY, email me at: Jeanine@abramsart.com

1. Daxitty says:

FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD

2. Daxitty says:

Ar u twins? Do you like candy ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ?or COOKIES and FOOD๐Ÿง๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฎโ˜•๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช๐Ÿก๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก๐Ÿง๐Ÿš๐Ÿง๐Ÿผ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ›โ˜•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿต๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก๐Ÿš๐Ÿก๐Ÿš๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿง๐Ÿœ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿจโ˜•๐Ÿโ˜•๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฉโ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿช๐Ÿต๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿช๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉโ˜•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿš๐Ÿญ๐Ÿก๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿจโ˜•๐Ÿ๐Ÿจ
    ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿก๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿค๐Ÿง๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš๐Ÿก๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿง๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿโ˜•๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿโ˜•๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿง๐Ÿš๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฉโ˜•๐Ÿช๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก๐Ÿค๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿก๐Ÿš๐Ÿ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฏ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ…๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ…๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿ
    ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐ŸŸ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฎโ˜ฃ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ†๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒญ

3. Lmao the intro fail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

4. Seoul Bear says:

New video idea!!!! Mystery Boxes!!! Either you drop $500-$1000 on a box filled with stuff you give your friends to shop for you for or you shop for your friends for and get their/your reactions!!! it's pretty popular among hypebeast channels… also… Jeanine and Co visiting food joints… would love to see stuff like that!!!

5. Alma Diaz says:

I made the pancakes with your recipe and I have to say the pancakes where…. GOOD ๐Ÿ˜‹

6. Love these videos! Thank you for always trying to help us Jeanine! You've taught me so much and hopefully we can use your knowledge to learn and always help others!

7. Love your video's very inspiring, epecially the work outs and what I eat in a days. I love your Brooks sneakers, what type of Brookes are they?

8. Which brooks are those?! Iโ€™ve been in need of a new pair!!!

9. Jeanine I always loved ur old fall time videos pleaseeeeee bring them back๐Ÿ˜

10. Brown Sugar says:

She is the best on everything she does !! Love the video and the editing!!

11. Donโ€™t Walk, Run brought me here

12. Rita Fiagro says:

New subscriber love your energy btw your bless love your home it's beautiful ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

13. savioblanc says:

Don't Walk, Run productions brought me to your channel ๐Ÿ‘Œ

14. I haven't seen quality, determination, and positivity like this on youtube in forever.. you're such an inspiration, love you sis

15. girl you're gorgeous!

16. yeey!! love routine videos ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

17. Jimmy Landa says:

I'd take this video over a recession any day

18. we saw your dish rack on the couch. youโ€™re not slick๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

19. stella o says:

Iโ€™m new here, love your channel alreadyโค๏ธโค๏ธ

20. Lexi Beltran says:

Girl!!! I just got a gym membership and was looking and then you posted this!! Thank you so much!! Love you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ

21. I HAVE never click so Fast befor one somting in YouTube โœจโœจ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏsoo this is so insan god!!!!!!!

22. Loved this video because it included a lot of areas of interest of mine. The banana pancakes are definitely something I will try. Thank you for sharing. Laura

23. Kara Marie says:

This was on the fablatics Instagram wasnโ€™t it?

24. this is my first video iโ€™ve watched of yours and iโ€™ve already subscribed within the first 10 seconds

25. Do you eat that whole serving of pancakes that u made

26. Donโ€™t Walk, Run! productions brought me here

27. Just posted my first weight loss video today it was actually my workout for the last month love this video!

28. I really like how this video was edited๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

29. Love these videos! Thanks for motivating me!!! Your hair is getting so long hope you go back to your short hair, love your short hair ๐Ÿ˜

30. Ya Ga says:

Helloooo sis welcome back, I've missed you so so much ,hope you're fine, and as always love ya and peace out girl.๐Ÿ˜œ<3

31. You inspire me so much โค๏ธ

32. Beauty01 says:

you are my favorite

33. What dry shampoo do you like to use?
    Love the videos ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for all the inspiration (and laughs!)