Shoulders & Chest Routine Fitness Training Workout for Men & Women, Athlete Personal Training

♥ Start Your Two Week Free Trail

Home – Studio

♥ Help Support This Channel
♥ Subscribe To Our Podcast

#WellnessPlus
#WorkoutWithDarrell
#ChestWorkout

——————————————–

Shoulders & Chest Routine #Fitness Training #Workout for Men & Women, Athlete Personal Training

Darrell Thompson is a personal trainer for athletes who specializes in increase performance. In this video Darrell gives you exercises and tips you can use to tone and shape your legs for a better body and look like fitness model.

Visits Darrell Thompsons Website

Music By Jimmy Gelhaar

This video was produced by psychetruth

Psychetruth is empowered by TubeMogul

Home

© Copyright 2010 Target Public Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. #Psychetruth

1. Fred M says:

You are not in shape

2. 010les says:

So its normal that your arms never move perfectly equally in sync ? I thought i was the only one

I bassicly have the same build as this guy, long legs short upperbody and a lot less muscles
    But i also have short upperarms and this kind of works in disadvetage cause i cant reach far

Anyone else got this problem ?

Great video btw you look truly ripped

3. if you dudes need to get ripped much faster without spending a single extra minute in the gym, then you have to look closely this online video SIXPP.COM

Sip the shame so you won't have to guzzle the regret.

4. you are correct. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly. btw!but ye The surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items. i found it here bit.ly/145vfbE?=unfqh

5. Good day! I'm Matt.I did -30 lbs in 1 month.Visit hddiet.gs#4osz

6. yes i mean it. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. And I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. have a look here bit.ly/11KLJJM?=tnxhk

7. Raja ganguly says:

It would be a shame for you not to get ripped when other people are able to build muscle so easily using "Ripped Max Stagger" (Look it up on Google).

8. Hey YouTubers, have you discovered Lean Body Maximizer? (just google it) You will find out about the serious crimes we commit against ourselves. With "Lean Body Maximizer", you will discover how to burn up fat quickly.

9. It would be a shame if you did not get ripped when these normal people do it so easily with Zippy Fat Loss (check it out on Google).

10. Rohan Shahi says:

It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when these other normal people are able to get ripped so easily using Elite Muscle Formula (go Google it).

11. DS Bojan says:

Hello, have you heard about Atomic Max Muscle? (Google it) You will learn about the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Atomic Max Muscle, you will discover how to get ripped fast.

12. Lalit Thapa says:

If you seriously want to bulk up, you should search Google for "Ripped X Beast". You are bound to get the body you deserve.

13. Fine clip. Fall in love with You tube because of this type of information…My mate was formerly bullied. He said he was planning to get bigger. I chuckled at him because I didn't believe him…. Until he packed on 40 pounds of genuine lean muscle mass. He tried the Muscle Building Bible – Google it. No one dares to intimidate the man nowadays. 🙂 I actually registered earlier this week. Plus this mans emails are fucking excellent!

14. Jon Targs says:

My coworkers laughed when I told them I was going to get rid of fat with Slim Body Maximizer, but then I showed them the results. Do a search on google for Slim Body Maximizer to see their reaction.

15. spark7shiraz says:

Simple and very useful !

16. Darius Green says:

that whit girl got some ass.

17. Fahad Saeed says:

@icchnaj you are correct. Most of my friends had this problem even with hard work no muscles were coming. And really I encourage you set aside just 10 minutes and make up your mind for yourself. lucky i could find this video: bit.ly/NuSUwL?=ynfzzf

18. M D says:

is it only me, or we can see his bulge? :)~~~~~

19. gadisrael says:

hey the white girl in your intro was fine dam.

20. hey hey! Have you considered the Fat Blast Furnace (google it)? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my cooworker burned a lot of unwanted fat.

21. edgar s says:

21 people are fat!

22. Ganapati Ns says:

any specific exercises fo chest n shoulder expansion?…

23. Saw Ler says:

great simple exercise. Thanks a lot

24. Roy Godiksen says:

Personal Training indeed. I liked it. Greate exercises with helpfull guidance. Calm and end easy to understand, even if you're not from an English-speaking country.

25. M D says:

man, this dude is hawt!!!! seen dat assz?

26. great video, hey guy checlout my channel on how to get a 6 pack and improve vision!!

27. gogban says:

0:02 is the guy apple shaped or pear shaped ? I want to know coz .. my thighs are somewhat similar to his …

28. @xdenida I totally agree. Every type of workout has best efficiency when you do 12-20 reps.

29. @jessicajungsy
    if your gonna try and be funny at least spell the persons name right its PATRICE EVRA

30. Ryan G says:

awesome work man! check my page, its all body weight exercises!!!!

31. jerusjesrael says:

do you have any problem?

32. [GET] Muscle & Fitness – 101 Workouts : youtube.com/watch?v=xSudLBiMFaI

33. Ida Elvira says:

@badasssquirrel1
    you need to do somewhere between 12 – 20 reps, to get an efficient workout. Less reps does not do enough for your muscles, and if you have more reps, they get tired and you benefit less. Preferably you should do 3 sets og 12-20 reps :-).

34. John Barrett says:

i have a quiestion why is it that you do 12 reps instead of 10 or 20 is their a legit reason or just like a lucky number or somthing

35. Trini Guy says:

@yoUNgNdObnOxious these aren't to burn calories, but are for strength- do cardio exercises (e.g. running, bicycling, swimming or other combination workouts that you can find on youtube) if you want to do that

36. Trini Guy says:

you're very muscular, but don't have well-defined abs 🙁 Reminds me of how difficult it is to get abs. Is it because of genetics making it impossible, or do you just have to do more cardio?

37. Anyone know how much calories this would burn?

38. 280219993tb says:

The girl in this demonstration is all the motivation i need..

39. elmotpoopie says:

is doing a "nose" push up not any more effective than going half way like this guy does?

40. @bigzaa01 wheres your abs man. lol