Easy Core Exercises for Beginners Home Routine

Core exercises for beginners is guided by Physical Therapist Michelle from https://www.pelvicexercises.com.au. Learn the correct core exercise technique and mistakes to avoid with your core exercises at home. This gentle exercise routine is ideal for lower back rehabilitation after lower back pain, pelvic pain, pregnancy or simply improving your trunk posture and control.

Music
Aiden Kenway

Disclaimer
The information provided in this video is intended as general information and not a substitute for individual medical advice regarding your medical condition. To the extent permitted by law, neither Healthy Fit Solutions Pty Ltd, as trustee for the P & M Kenway Family Trust (โ€œweโ€), nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through your use of, or in connection with, this video or information supplied or offered to be supplied on this video. Although we use our best efforts to provide accurate information and other materials on this video, the video is provided โ€œas-isโ€. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations provided about or by this video are excluded.

1. letty rodrz says:

I would like to know if this will help me since at had two c sections and my lower belly is hanging?

2. bokay s says:

Hi Michelle…brand new here, I'm feeling it more in my hip flexor when I do this?? I think my back & tummy are in correct position. Is this something that is normal & after I will feel in my abs? Any tips? ๐Ÿ™‚

3. What can I do to the laps and shoulders pain I get during the exercise?

4. I was just told by my knee surgeon to try to strengthen my core to see if it would help support my knees. Are these safe for people with bad knees?

5. Jenni C says:

6. Will it help for the lose belly after c session……..

7. Thasni J.S says:

I have hernia problem. So doctor told me to don't bend. So is there any problem for doing the last exercise? Plz reply

8. Hi, new to your channel. I have a pelvic prolapse and I'm wondering if this video/all your videos are created with sensitivity to pelvic prolapse? It doesn't say in the title and I'm a minute or two into the video; just want to be sure. Thank you so much. Your channel comes highly recommended by those with pelvic prolapse.

9. Jannah J says:

Is it good for diastasis recti?

10. LDJ Death says:

No way this works thank u Iโ€™ve been doing this everyday since u uploaded this and Iโ€™m absolutely ripped!

11. Whatโ€™s a way to stop using your neck muscles?

12. Aalekh Rasal says:

Do these work the psoas muscles ?

13. Michelle Yin says:

Realized that this is too easy for me

14. lorna peck says:

Hi Michelle, should I engage my pelvic floor muscles during these exercises or just my abdominal muscles ? Thanks

15. Jay Hayes says:

You are so beautiful Michelle

16. Really love your videos! They are so helpful, instructive, nice and calm. Your videos really fill a niche that is so needed! I have felt so very lost as to how to strengthen my abdominal muscles and core since developing pelvic floor issues. Thank you so much!

17. I'm already feeling my core muscles just from doing a few sets. This routine is perfect for beginners thank you thank you!!!

18. Wow… Awaiting for many more such informative vidoes.

Really amazing video.