6-Min Abtastic Workout (Core + Pelvic Floor Friendly!)

Feel slim, trim, and toned FAST with this 6 minute interval workout for your abs and buns!

This routine is safe for diastasis recti and prolapse as long as you follow my cues for breathing and technique.

Remember: Not all exercises are suitable for all people. If anything is painful or uncomfortable, STOP. If you have ANY questions or concerns about an exercise/movement, talk to your doctor or other healthcare or fitness professional. I cannot answer individualized questions via email or in the comments below.

❤ ❤ ❤

Suggested EO pairing:

Are you an essential oil user? If so, consider diffusing 2 drops each of peppermint and wild orange essential oils for a quick energy boost!

❤ ❤ ❤

Additional links and resources:
Get email updates!
Check out my book, “Lady Bits:” http://amzn.to/1PIUSIw
Things I love: http://bit.ly/2psu7RH

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/femfusionfitness
❤ Don’t miss my playlists!
Website: http://www.femfusionfitness.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/femfusionfitness
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/femfusion
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/femfusionfitness/

❤ ❤ ❤

Fitting MORE MOVEMENT into your day not only increases energy, improves your mood, boosts strength, and tones your body, it has also been shown to prevent chronic illness such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes (to name just two common conditions). Movement breaks such as this 6 minute abs workout will help you fit MORE FITNESS into your day. Do a little bit a lot, and see how good you can feel!

#MoveMore | #MoveEveryDay | #FeelGoodFitness

FemFusion Fitness: Eat clean. Move every day. Shine brighter!

1. I couldn’t elevate myself to plank all the way from my feet I could only from my knees and up is that ok?

2. I love it such a great workout. In just 6 mins

3. Couldn’t make it through the whole rain bow drop but enjoyed everything 🙏🙏 thanks for sharing

4. Why do I feel the bridges more in my knees?

5. This has me sweating. Glad I found this video!

6. Really nice. I do a lot of core videos and this will be added to my list.

7. Faith Vigil says:

45 sec for each workout in case anyone was wondering if you want the workout to be exactly 6 min but ofc with breaks and getting into position it will be longer

8. Miyuki says:

Im currently 48kg all my fat are around stomach/thigh area. Trying to go down 43kg

9. Dior Red says:

I love it amazing thank u

10. ndlz1 says:

Lordy! A 62 yr. old woman holding a fat butt up on her arms is not my idea of feeling great! By the end, my heart was in my throat, I burned in the back of my thighs, and my fat gutt felt nothing. Perhaps there’s too much fat that has to burn off first. Will keep at it until I’m not huffing & puffing like the big bad wolf😖

11. Jill BV says:

do you know if roller Ab is pelvic floor friendly?

12. vayan says:

Thank you, just did it after few years without workout, was very good and just right as first day.

13. When doing these exercises how many times should you do each exercise (meaning how many times should I raise each leg up and down on each time)

14. Jayden D says:

For hyper mobile people do a normal plank or you’ll screw up your knees.
    Personal my knees don’t stay in place and during the drops (especially left) my knee slides and causes pain so just do a normal plank on your toes.

15. It helped with my cramps! Thank you

16. Lula Giblin says:

So short yet so satisfying 🥰

17. Monika Khan says:

You are fantastic .Thank you for your video 😘

18. Thank you so much for posting these!! These have helped me. I have diastasis recti

19. I love you! You are amazing thank you for all that you do and are

20. Nicole Lebel says:

You do feel this omg I felt this for two days after !

21. Alexis E. says:

I do this every night before I go to bed and it really leaves me feeling good and relaxed afterwards.

22. Tara Klaas says:

this is great for beginning. What about super weak hips glutes lower back cold you do one for that. They just had me stretching it was that I need to do both and strengthening but got so weak I can't do outward rotation with legs

23. So happy i found your videos…i have diastasis recti after birth of my lovely son and this feels good and its working for me,thank you thank you thank you once again.❤️

24. Does this help you lose belly fat?

25. The12mjac says:

Great video. What do I do if I can’t do it? I weigh 54 kls. and I’m not tall. I tried doing it but I can’t straighten up my body and other leg in the Single Leg Bridge?

26. Noora Mia says:

I only this this workout once and my back become stronger

27. Is it also effective to strenghten the pelvis like the Kegel exercises?

28. Violet V says:

U changed my life i cant do any workouts other than yours no one else makes workout for those who have issues with their body i feel pain with every workout i did in the past like i said once i have neck problem with wrist sensitivity and one bad knee so working out was very difficult for me i cant thank u enough 🙏🏻 god bless u

29. This is so short but effective ! Love your channel. Thanks so much for posting! I have DR after having my first baby at 18, I’m 21 now and really want to lose this pouch.

30. Sillsfn says:

Any males here looking for a easy 6 pack ?

31. Hi @FemFusionFitness, I am struggling with pain in the knees when I do the sphinx plank hip drops. Am I in the wrong position or are you supposed to be rocking on your knees? Thanks

32. Amazing Workout.. Keep On Going 👍😎

33. Denise Gibbs says:

This is exactly what I have been looking for. I have a prolapsed uterus so I am limited on core workouts. Thanks so much! I will be doing this everyday.

34. This workout was amazing for a quick one! Thanks for posting! 👍

35. Woo hoo hoo! I remember this workout, and it was still super fun and challenging this time around! I loved all the moves, and I am sitting in a puddle of sweat right now as I write this 😅. Thanks for kicking my a$$ in the best possible way 😍

36. britts Life says:

How many days do you recommend doing this exercise for

37. Such a nice video …..she really interacts which makes sure that you are motivated and not making any errors in the excercise

38. keiligh13 says:

Much harder than it looks! She’s so sweet. Almost sounds like a preschool teacher 🙂

39. I wanna do this but my room is small and I'm embarased to do it in the living room

40. Rita Jha says:

Great quick Work out

41. I am wanting to get abs and tone my core. Other videos advertise results within a week. You know the ones "7 minute workout for 7 days and see results". Those exercises are too advanced for me. However, I am busy with my college classes and am trying to spare 6 minutes to exercise. How long until I should start seeing results?

42. -xoxo- says:

Tried this for a week now, and it really strengthens my core!

43. I get sweat a lot. This is perfect because I'm starting LC diet. 🙂 Thank you it is really good.